Episode 12 |Another Misery

----------۝----------
Y/N'S POV
----------۝----------

"So miss y/n, would you like to give me a chance?"

His statements were getting weirder now.

He loves me? And wants to be in a relationship with me? And even wants to talk to the elderlies?

Looking at the way he was dressed, I could clearly tell that he was no lesser than a billionaire. Taking a clear look of his face I realized that he was quite handsome too.

A boy who is so handsome and rich suddenly fell in love with me and wants to help me?

The way he looked at me seemed so wrong to me and now his help....

Shall I take it?

Taking a deep breath I finally spoke.

"I don't need your help."

Hearing my words the smile on his face instantly dropped.

"Huh?"

Life is not a fairytale. There aren't any prince charming but only beasts. And I'm not ready to be feasted on.

"I said that I don't need your help. I am not that poor to take charity for my grandma's therapy. Besides, you are no one to me, so I don't need your help.", I clearly stated. A visible frown appeared on his face.

"But......"

"You liking me is another matter and that too requires my approval for your love. So please do not suppose things on your own."

I could see the dissatisfaction on his face.

Taking a sharp breath, he nodded his head.

"Also, I want you to withdraw the money you deposited right now."

I could see his jaw clenched and aura completely changing. He looked the same from the first time I saw him.

Taking another deep breath, he took out a card from his pocket.

"This is my card. You can come to my office if you ever need money. I....."

"I don't think I will need to but still, thanks.", I pressed a smile and took the card.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Reaching the cafe, I went to get into my working outfit.

I had mixed feelings about what I said to that jungkook.