Episode 29 |Come Out

"Meet me somewherebetween the darknessand where the stars fall,so we can be the only thingsglowing in this night sky

"Meet me somewhere
between the darkness
and where the stars fall,
so we can be the only things
glowing in this night sky."

••••●●••••

----------۝----------
JIN'S POV
----------۝----------

Cautiously making my way through the tight security of the mansion, I finally made my way inside it.

It was indeed hard to turn off all the CCTV footage and get all the gaurds distracted through different tactics

I even realize the fact that how fatal it can be to sneak into Kim taehyung's mansion. Yet the desire to meet her arousing in my heart couldn't let me care. Even about my life.

The mansion was completely dark with no sign of light anywhere.

I knew he would find it out real soon so I had to make things quick.

I was looking around sharply as I didn't even know where should I head first to look for her.

Suddenly a light flashed in my eyes from a bit far making me close my eyes due the sudden exposure of brightness.

But just as I opened my eyes the sight in front of me made my eyes widen and my lips part in startlement, which then instantly curled up into a huge grin. I finally saw her.

I saw my blossom.

She was slowly walking towards the kitchen counter wearing a pink silk gown.

Looking at her wearing my favorite color was such a beautiful sight.

Just as I thought, she looked incredibly beautiful wearing the rosy pink shade.

I momentarily looked around to watch for anyone's presence. Finding the coast clear, I instantly paced towards her.

She poured the water for herself as I took the smallest steps from behind.