Episode 11 |One Chance

----------۝----------
Y/N'S POV
----------۝----------

The continuous rings on the door bell woke me up from my deep slumber.

Stumbling down the stairs, I reached the door.

Just as I opened it, anxiety ran through my body as I came across the very known middle-aged man.

The expressions on his face explained for his annoyance.

Taking a deep breath I started.

"I-I know that there are still two payments due b-but don't worry Mr Choi, I'll pay them soon. It's just my salary......", I couldn't complete as he cut me off.

"I don't want to know any made up stories anymore. I told you girl, you need to pay your loan with in these two months and the time is already up now.", he was furious.

"I k-know but please sir. Please give me just one more month and I'll get you your money. Just one month, I promise.", I begged. I knew it was pathetic but there was no other way now.

"You have to pay now."

"Please sir! Please! I would do anything in my might or power to give you back your money. Just one month. Please....", I couldn't help about the tears that cascaded down my eyes.

Taking a deep breath, he slightly nodded.

"Alright, you have one month. Pay me the loan or I'll auction your house and get the money."

Hearing about my house, my eyes went wide.

"N-No please not my house. This is the only place I have. I-I will pay. I promise."

He huffed. "We'll see about that."

Just as he left, I immediately closed the door behind before walking to the kitchen.

There were tears rolling down my eyes and anxiety taking over my senses.

Sitting on the table I grabbed a glass of water before gulping it down.

'Maybe if I'll cut off a few expenses, I'll manage to save some money?' I thought, placing back the glass.

'We still have groceries and if instead of making food at home, I bring cafe left overs then things can become easier.

I'll also get my salary from the cafe and the club very soon.

So if we calcute my already present savings and keep the rest for the university fee then.......'

"What are you calculating?"

I turned around and saw Lisa coming out of her room.

She walked to the table and sat besides me.