Episode 3 |As You Wish

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

Clutching the money filled envelope in her hands, she aimlessly walked on the streets, legs jittery as she did so.

Her hold around the envelope tightened with the excruciating pain in her heart that increased every passing step.

She got her salary today.

But unlike all the past moments, she had nothing in her mind that she could do with it.

These mere paper notes which used to control her life earlier were now completely useless to her.

So very useless.

Her footsteps finally stopped in front of the old house. Hands extended to ring the bell while the other fisted tighter on the paper bag.

"You're back!", Lisa chimed giving her way to enter, before making her way to the couch in their small living room.

Y/n dropped the paper envelope on the small wooden table which immediately caught Lisa's attention.

"Oh, you got your salary? I also got my payroll from the cafe this morning. I guess we have enough money to spend now. Let's go buy....."

Lisa silenced her words watching how y/n slowly retreated, climbing the stairs to her room.

There was water welling up in Lisa's eyes watching the distance they've come apart yet she had to suck back those unshed tears. Now was not the time to care about her own tears.

'Everything will be fine.' Was the only sentence she chanted like a mantra, wishing their lives could turn back to the way it once was.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(IN THE MIDNIGHT)

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

"Y/n!!!!!"

A loud cry from downstairs, stirred y/n up from her deep slumber. Fluttering open her eyes, she didn't waste a moment climbing down her bed, rushing towards Lisa's room.

Descending the last stair she was about to move to Lisa's room when her head turned to the already functioning light of the kitchen.

"Y/n.....", Lisa was slightly startled finding y/n in that disheveled state as she didn't waste a moment before rushing towards Lisa, inspecting her for any sort of injury.

A small smile made it to Lisa's lips before she chortled getting y/n startled.

"I called you to eat. You shouldn't be sleeping hungry you know?"