Episode 6 |Already Dead

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

Stopping right in front of lavish house, he was the first to get out of the car before pulling open her side of the door.

Impatiently tapping his feet, he waited for her to leave the car, with his sharp eyes narrowed at her.

Heaving a heavy sigh as she finally descended, he closed the door before turning towards his house.

"Follow me."

Opening the wooden door to the house, he was first to enter while she gradually trailed behind

Placing the brief over the wooden side table, he walked to the kitchen counter, pouring himself a glass of water.

Gulping down, his eyes suddenly moved to her figure still standing at the entrance.

Her muddy feet imprinted marks everywhere on the floor along with the dirty rain water dripping down her body, that created a pool around her entire existence.

Brimmed with irritation, he placed the glass back over the counter before dragging his feet closer to her.

"Follow me inside.", he sounded dry.

Her jittery feet followed as he ascended the stairs to the first floor.

Glancing back he observed the mess created everywhere she stepped making him shake his head in annoyance.

Opening the first wooden door, they entered a huge room painted in white and lilac.

The theme was cozy, warm lilac blankets neatly folded over the soft mattress very next to a body length modern themed mirror. There was a heather at one corner and the closet was at the very opposite corner.

He reached the closet while she stayed rooted at the entrance.

"The bathroom is over there. Go and take a shower. You really need one.", he took out a knee length lilac dress before extending it towards her.