Episode 15 |You Won't

(A FEW WEEKS LATER)

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

"Even I don't understand, why..... Why can't I hurt her?"

Unconciously moving the knife from the women's abdomen to her thighs, he was blankly staring away at nowhere.

"It's been more than a few weeks that she's been living with me. I thought I wanted her to be healthy, which she looks right now. I thought I wanted her to be beautiful to be a special victim which she is.Then what else do I want?"

A sudden thought came to his mind and he pressured the knife on her thighs making the blood pool out of the large hole made in her skin.

"She keeps trying to hurt herself. Even though I told her not to do it but still."

The pressure on the knife got loosened for a moment and he took it out.

"I need to put her to sleep by adding sleeping pills in her food, otherwise who knows what she'll do with herself at my back."

Taking out the white handkerchief from the briefcase, he cleaned the blooded knife.

His eyes then fell on the dead woman in front of him, laid on the white mattress, with blood spilling out of each and every stabbed part of her body.

There was barely any sight not wounded.

An expression of disappointment appeared on his face as he saw the disheveled corpse. He indeed hated ugly things.

Putting back the knife, he went to the vanity of the room and took out a perfume from the drawer, spraying it on himself.

"She's quite different from me. Isn't she?"

Sitting on the vanity, he looked at the dead women, talking to her as if she could hear him.

"I like killing people and she likes killing herself. I mean I won't even let a wound ever ruin my beauty. And if anybody ever gives me a scar then I'll make sure to make their corpse the ugliest out of all."

His hands went inside the briefcase now, looking for some certain thing.

"But if I talk about her.......", he finally took out the camera."She even looks good with all her scars and wounds.", a bright smile appeared on his face.