Episode 14 |Not Even You

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

Slowly lifting his head, his eyes fell on the unconscious girl laying next to him.

He was still on the floor with his head resting on the bed.

Moving his stiff body a little, he stood up from the ground.

He was about to leave the room when some ruffling sounds got his attention, making him turn around to look at her now partially opened eyes.

He instantly rushed to sit next to her, gripping her hand in a reassuring hold.

"Blossom!", he called her supposed name, making her slowly turn towards him

"Oh God! You got me worried sick."

Hesitating a moment, he immediately pulled her in his embrace.

This was all new to him.

Hugging someone. Getting worried for someone. And caring for someone.

Everything was new to him.

She was still, not being able to understand the situation. The surroundings were unfamiliar to her and so was the person in front of her.

She pushed him away from her, watching him with uncertainty.

He was startled and a little taken aback by her sudden actions.

"I am jin. The one you are living with. Y-You don't remember?", he asked her standing at some distance. He thought that maybe it's her mind that cannot process things right now. But there was still no response by her side.

"You asked me to murder you. Remember?", he reminded which finally got her attention.

Looking back at him with the very familiar blank look, she finally nodded her head a little.

A smile crept up on his face as she finally recognized him. But it again faded as he realized certain things.

Sitting back besides her, he looked at her with an intense gaze.

"I told you that you can't murder the one I'm assigned to murder.", he took a deep breath before leaning more towards her.

"Yet you did whatever you willed.", he sounded dead serious.

"I am clearly telling it to you now. So you better keep it in your mind.", both hands resting on her sides, he brought his face closer to hers, eyes staring right into hers.

"You will not try anything like this ever again.", he declared.

"I'll be the one to murder you as I promised but before that nobody, nobody can lay a finger on you....