Episode 16 |Cut The Chase

----------۝----------
JIN'S POV
----------۝----------

"You won't."

My jaw literally closed shut hearing the words that left her mouth.

"Cause you don't want to."

She completed with her serene facial looks which contained nothing but utter blankness. Her firm words and intense gaze made me nervous.

"I-it's nothing like that. I can murder you anytime I want.", I stuttered which made me look even more pathetic.

Her orbs were intently looking at me. Her black empty eyes boring holes through my soul making me feel so small.

I need to prove her that I can murder anyone at anytime I want. Nobody gets to challenge Kim seok jin.

Letting the inner anger take over me, I stood up from my place. Taking the knife in my hand, I stepped forward, yet unlike any of my victims she stayed calm at her place.

Grabbing her from the back of her neck, I jerked her face closer to mine.

Our breaths mingled, and eyes connected.

Gradually snaking the knife in my hand towards her throat, I slightly pushed it towards her windpipe, causing a small cut there which made a few drops of blood rees out.

She didn't hiss nor move. Her eyes were constantly looking at mine, challenging me.

My breaths were warm and aggressive, directly fanning on her face.

Fisting her hair in a tight grip, I further pulled her closer to me.

"I am Kim Seok Jin.", I roared at her face."I can murder you any second or any moment I want." I growled in a warning tone.

"And I don't need a reason for that."

Snaking the knife up, I brought it to her soft red cheeks.

"Yet again. It's all about my will. When would I like to kill you, it all depends on me."

Tapping the blunt end of the knife over her delicate skin, I jerked her away.

"So stop trying to dictate me and tell me what to do. Because I take no orders."

Grabbing her by her arm, I pushed her over her chair, before moving closer to her ears from the back.

"Do your breakfast first and then come out with me.", I whispered before landing a small tender kiss over her earlobe. An act that made her look back at me, into my eyes.

"I guess I really need to show you who the real Kim Seok Jin is."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.