Episode 24 |Met

"When it's time for souls to meet, there's nothing in universe that can stop them from meeting

there's nothing in universe that can stop them from meeting."

••••●●••••

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

Jimin was impatiently tapping his feet in fear while jungkook was calmly standing right in front of the main door.

"You're calling for death!", Jimin whisper shouted.

Jungkook took a deep breath and turned to him.

"There's no use. We're already here.", he was about to walk in but just then Jimin held his hand.

"We can still go back.", Jimin suggested hoping his friend will understand him.

"I can't. You can.", jungkook calmly stated taking his hand from Jimin's grip.

Jimin crused under his breath as he knew how stubborn his friend is.

Giving up, he knew he had no other options than to follow behind.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

His aggressive breaths mixed with her slow one's could easily be heard in the silent atmosphere.

His grip on her hair slowly loosened. His hand now again moved to her face.

The back of his rough hand, slowly caressed her cheeks with his eyes fixed at her's.

His gaze from her eyes now slowly averted to her lips. A sudden desire of tasting her that tempting flesh aroused in his lifeless heart.

He longed for it and the mere thought of being this close to her was making him crazy.

He slowly leaned towards her lips and her eyes widened realizing his motives.

A sudden knock on the door made him halt on his actions when his lips were nearly brushing against her's.

Heaving an annoyed sigh, he got up from the bed, ready to kill the person who interrupted his moment.

He slammed the door open and saw one of his men.

He gulped as he recognized the ferocity in taehyung's eyes.

"S-Sir, Mr. Jeon jungkook and Park Jimin are here to meet you.", he hesitantly completed with his gaze fixed at the marble floor.

A scowl of confusion appeared on taehyung's face. He wasn't suppose to meet Jungkook right now.