Episode 5 |Lost The Last

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

Deadly silence consumed the dingy room.

Men standing in rows had their breaths hitched when the file from a few moments earlier on the table, now laid all over the floor foots away from the quivering man in the center.

"I had discussed the details with them in person, boss. Min Yoongi was ready to invest with us...."

"Then why's he dealing with Romano?", his voice was as calm as a midnight ocean, eyes intently glaring at the man in front of him who hung his head lower in shame.

But everybody knew, this apparent calm was a facade, actually concealing a howling tempest ready to murderously engulf you inside.

"You were suppose to lock the deal Jaehyun."

"I did! I had already talked to them. They were ready to sign the contract...."

"But they never did?", inhaling a deep breath, Taehyung reached for the first drawer of his mahogany desk. Taking out his German made Korth, he pulled the safety before throwing it on the desk right in front of the man.

"You failed jaehyun. And you know what happens to the one who fails."

"I'll talk to them sir! Please! I'll talk to the...."

The man was never able to complete his sentence with the four bullets that were shot right at the middle of his forehead, leaving him hanging in the air for a while longer before he fell over the red plush carpet, lifeless.

"Hyung I wanted to talk about the.... Oh shit!", Jungkook jumped in startlement, just about to step over the dead man's head.

"What the fck!!!", he backed away in disgust and the men around immediately took the initiative to drag the body away from the office.

Jungkook frowned. The familiarity of the features made his eyes widen.

"It was jaehun?! Wasn't he like one of the most trusted men?!"

Taehyung leaned back on his swivel chair, lighting himself a cigar.

"It's the fourth man you've killed since coming from that girl's house hyung.", Jungkook sighed in disappoinment , taking the seat in front of Taehyung, who dragged out puffs of smoke unaltered to the younger.

"What are you here for?"

Jungkook shook his head.

"Business related work. But before that I seriously want to discuss this hyung. Jaehyun was one loyal dog. We don't kill loyal dogs. What's the deal? You didn't feel better killing that sl*t?"