Episode 25 |Let's Talk

"A past hidden in darkness

Her present cloaked in secrets.

The future holds the only truth

that cannot be escaped."

••••●●••••

Jungkook's pov:

It was her.

Right in front of me.

The things I was feeling inside were unexplainable.

The emotions were all so overwhelming.

A sudden urge to cry with a storm of guilt over spread my heart.

I saw as her eyes analyzed my featured carefully. A sparkle ignite in her lifeless eyes as she recognized my familiarity.

Her breaths haggered and a shiver took over her as she instantly stood up from her place.

"You....", the low whisper which left her quivering lips reached my ears making a chill run down my spine.

I saw as she slowly stood up from her place turning completely towards me.

Her slow steps made my heart throb faster with each and every stride she took towards me.

Goosebumps crawled over my skin feeling frigid as if purposefully wet by a bucket of ice cold water.

"You.... promised....", her hollow eyes looked through mine intently, making a tear silently escape my eyes.

Her unreadable expressions baffeled me more as a slight smile curled up on her lips.

"You're here to fulfill it?", her eyes sparkled as she kept stepping closer and closer.

"You're here to.... kill me?", yet another question in her raspy voice sending shivers to my spine.

Her body inches away from me and head tilted with glistening eyes looking straight into mine.