Episode 9 |Y/n?

----------۝----------
TAEHYUNG'S POV
----------۝----------

The restlessness inside couldn't just be shrugged.

There is no one single peaceful moment in my life anymore.

She is always in my mind.

Her empty eyes when she looked at me, her trembling lips when she saw her dead friend and her blood coated hands, it was all so..... sexy.

Unbelievable but it was.

My eyes moved to the naked girl sleeping besides me. The vixen did try her best to please me, yet failed.

How could she, when in her face all I could imagine was the pale faced waitress that has taken away all of my rest and comfort.

Wrapping the duvet around my bare torso, I walked upto the roof-to-ceiling window, looking outside at the alluring night city view.

It's important to deal with Romano. Just one small deal with Min Yoongi and he've started considering himself the big shot.

He've forgot to fear. He needs to be taught back.

But I know dealing with anyone else at the moment is not possible.

Nothing is possible till I put myself at rest from all other unnecessary thoughts.

It's her fate to be killed by my hands.

And that's what she deserves as well.

But that would only happen after she makes up for all these restless nights that I've spent imagining her besides me.

She's going to pay with more than just her life.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

A panic took over jin as he finally noticed her half cut wrist.

How could he not notice that earlier!!!

Distracted by her sudden change of behavior he went blind to everything around.

Scooping her in his arms, he instantly carried her to his room. Laying her down, he rushed to get the bandages out of the first aid box.

Killing enough people had also gained him experience in telling what could possibly save a person.

Tightly wrapping her wrist with one hand, he used the other to dial the doctor's number.

The doctor took a lot more time than he expected. Living in a remote area slightly far away from the city was a compulsion for his sort of hobbies. It's only today that he realized how fatal of a decision it could be in case of an urgency.