Episode 22 |That Day

----------۝----------THIRD PERSON'S POV----------۝----------

THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

"Y/n is my second cousin but we've not met for years now. I guess I was five oppa was eight when we last met her. Her parents also used to be alive at that time.", she explained and eunwoo nodded his head.

"What happened though? Why are you looking for her?", she curiously asked.

Eunwoo took a deep sigh as he didn't know how to even explain the complex situation.

Yet he had to.

.......

"That's sad.", she concerned with a gloomy face and he slightly nodded, hanging his head low.

"You're her boyfriend?"

Her sudden question made him look at her in utter shock. His eyes nearly came out of the socket and throat dried. Gulping hard, he instantly shook his head.

"N-No. She's just my good friend."

She nodded in understanding, hiding a sheepish smile which didn't get unnoticed by Eunwoo.

"I think that she will come here anytime soon because we are her only relative left in Korea. You should stay for sometime and wait till she comes.", she suggested to which Eunwoo could somewhat agree.

Y/n doesn't have any other friends except for him and Nayeon, and of course her late friend Lisa.

Now these people were his only hope to find her.

"I guess we should exchange numbers for that. You can call me whenever she comes here."

Her eyes widened before she immediately took out her phone, handing it to him to get his number.

He pressed a smile before saving his contact in her phone.

"You could add a cute emoji next to it. You know, I have a good pictorial memory. I'll look at the cute emoji and will me immediately reminded of you.", she wiggled her brows and he nervousness laughed.

"What's your name though? I'll save your number in my phone too so that I'll know when you contact."

She grinned.

"Min Lia."

He slowly nodded, before extending his hand for a last handshake.

"Nice to meet you Min Lia."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

----------۝----------
TAEHYUNG'S POV
----------۝----------

She was still under careful observation of the high professionals. I hired a few more care takers to keep an eye on her so that she doesn't try anything silly ever again. Although I knew she was barely conscious to try anything like that.