4) Exactly

not edited

"Let's go lets go! Were gonna be late!" Mary said rushing around the kitchen. School mornings, am i right? I was standing with Georgie as he put jam on his toast and i put butter on mine. I know, I'm boring, but if i had gotten to the fridge first our breakfast would be the other way around.

"Mom, Sheldon's making faces at me" Missy said and i looked over to see him holding his throat.

"Oh my god" i said. That must have caught Mary's attention because she was by is side in a second and trying to get him to breath.

"George! Help!" Mary screamed. George came over and pulled Sheldon to his feet.

"Come here, boy. We got it. We just got to smack it out" George said and began to hit his back to try and get it out.

"Call the doctor!" i yelled.

"Sheldon's gonna die! Sheldon's gonna die!" Missy yelled.

"Oh lord!" Mary said. George then threw Sheldon upside down and had the back of Sheldon's knees at his shoulders. He then began to shake Sheldon to try and get it.

"THIS IS INSANE!" i yelled.

"I'm calling 911!" Mary said.

"That's what i said!" i yelled.

"George, Heimlich!" Mary yelled and George put Sheldon up right and began to do it. "Don't hurt his little ribs!"

I looked over at Georgie to see him continuing to jam his toast.

"Georgie! Aren't you worried at all!" i asked stressed. He just shrugged and watched his brother as did i. I then looked back at Georgie to see him licking the knife then putting it back in the jar. "Georgie! Ew! Your degusting!"

"Whated i do?" he asked.

"The- never mind" i said going back to watching Sheldon. The sausage then flew out his mouth and he gasped for air. "Oh my god"

"Ok, it's better now!" Mary said hanging up "Sheldon! Honey are you ok!" she asked running to him. "Can you breath? Say something!"

Sheldon pointed to Georgie.

"You have to.... throw away.... that jelly" Sheldon said between breaths. Everyone stared at Georgie and i tried to not laugh at him looking back confused.

"Remember, the food drive ends Friday" the teacher said as we sat in home room. Sheldon still wasn't here and to be honest i was still worried about him. "All canned goods are welcome. But please..... make sure your cans have labels. Needy people have enough problems without having to guess what's for dinner"

That's when Sheldon walked through the door.

"I'm sorry I'm late. I have a note" Sheldon said. He handed it to her, she opened it then read it and looked at Sheldon shocked.

"You poor thing, you had a medical emergency" She said.

"Yes, ma'am. I chocked on a sausage" Sheldon said and people around the class laughed. I looked over to my friends to see them trying not to laugh and i rolled my eyes.

"How big was it?" Someone from the audience said.

"About yay big" Sheldon said holding up his hand and people giggled again. Lacey put a hand over her mouth and Milly pursed her lips, looking at the floor. Scott tried to hide his laugh with a cough and Riley laughed once before hiding his laugh as well.

"You guys are so immature" i said.

"We have news!" Lacey said as her and Milly sat at the table. They had just been in the principles office to call there mom about something and we were eating at our cafeterias table.