11: Not after that conversation

Not edited:

Its the weekend! Finally! Me and Georgie quickly walked into the Cooper house and Meemaw and George were there.

"Hey" Georgie said.

"Hi" i said.

"Hi" Meemaw said.

"Hello" George said.

Georgie and i then began walking to his room and he closed the door.

"So, we got any homework?" i asked.

"I wasnt paying attention" he said as we both sat down on his bed. "I think we have math homework though"

"Whys that?" i asked.

"Because Lacey was happy after math class ended instead of annoyed"

"Good point"

"I dont wanna do homework"

"Me neither. Also, did you get the new CD?" i asked.

"Yea, here" he said and put it in his CD player before the music started.

"Nice" i said nodding.

I then jumped at the knock from the door.

Georgie got up and opened it to reveal George.

"What?" Georgie asked.

"Door stays open" George said and i raised an eyebrow for him to elaborate.

"Why? Were just listening to music" Georgie said.

"And talking about homework" i added.

"My house, my rules" George said. "And dont sit on the bed"

"Where are we supposed to sit?" Georgie asked and i side eyed the desk chair.

"Just... not on the bed" George said.

"Whatever" Georgie said. George then walked away and when he was out Georgie looked at me.

"I dibs the desk chair" i said and went to sit there but Georgie quickly ran to sit there as well. We both crashed into each other and fell to the floor. "Ow!"

"I didnt expect you to be running there"

"I said dibs"

"If i cant sit on the desk chair then you cant" Georgie said and before we both sat up.

"Why isnt he letting us sit up there?" i asked. Why now?

"He's just mad 'cause we're young and he's not" Georgie said and i laughed a bit.

We then heard a lot of yelling.

"Did someone die?" i asked.

We both got up and walked into the living room. Sheldon was wearing an astronaut suit and holding a stick at Missy and Meemaw who was holding a chicken and were about to leave.

"What the" i said as i looked at the scinario.

"Can y'all keep it down?" Georgie asked.

"I have a bone to pick with you, sir" Sheldon said looking at Georgie.

"What'd i do?" Georgie asked.

"You taped over my star trek episode" Sheldon said.

"So?" Georgie asked.

"So, now i may never get to see it" Sheldon said. "What if it was a two-parter? I can't start a two-parter on part two. That's madness"

"He does have a point" i said.

"Whatever" Georgie said and walked back to his room. I shrugged and followed. We both sat down on the bed and i started reading one of the books i brought while he read a magazine.

There was a knock and i looked up slightly from my book and saw George come in followed by Meemaw.

"What now?" Georgie asked, also looking up from his book.

Meemaw and George looked at each other before George turned back to us.

"Your at a time when your body has urges-" George was saying but Georgie cut him off.

"Oh my god!" Georgie said sounding mortified.

"Oh my god" i said, trying not to laugh at how uncomfortable Georgie was. "I think- i gotta- bye"

"No, you need to hear this" Meemaw said and i slumped against the head board.

"From both of you?" Georgie asked.

"W-well, who do you want to hear it from?" George asked.

"No one" Georgie said.

"I agree, but if i go to pick, i guess you" i said looking at George, then i looked at Georgie, knowing this would annoy him and it did.

"Don't forget to tell them about venereal disease" Meemaw said.

"I think i should get home" i said and went to get up but Georgie pulled me back.

"If i gotta hear this, so do you" he said and i groaned.

Meemaw left, closing the door and George sat on the end of the bed.

"I know your mom would tell you to wait till marriage, but i also know, your probably not going to" George said.

"Did you?" Georgie asked.

"The important thing is that when you're with May-" George said but cut himself off "You know how when we're running practice drills and we wear protection so both people are safe?"

"Yea" Georgie said making a face.

"Well, there you go" George said and me and Georgie looked at each other confused.

"What?" me and Georgie finally said.

"Same thing, but with your privates" George said and that made me and Georgie both look at each other again.

"Please leave" Georgie said looking back at his dad.

"Thank you" George said and practically ran out the room.

"I'm gonna go sit on the desk chair" i said getting off the bed and going to the said destination.

"I'm gonna go sit on the floor" he said and went to that spot.

"You sure you dont wanna stay there?" i asked.

"Not after that conversation" he said getting his magazine back out.

"That's why i moved too" i said getting my book back out as well.

The next day we went to church because Paster Jeff and his girlfriend Robin are getting married. The group and i were sitting together near the back where the food table was closest too.

"You may kiss the bride" the priest said.

they both went forward and kisses softly at first but then it got more........ just more.

"No tongue, no tongue" Lacey said.

"Oh, there it is" Riley said, looking as uncomfortable as Lacey was.

The husband and wife jogged out the room and towards the bathroom.

"Well, somethings getting unwrapped, but its not their presents" Scott said.

Ok, so hope you all liked the chapter. I tried to make it good. But yea

Arent you guys proud of me? I finished this chapter before it was meant to be published. And i might get another one done today, who knows.

Anyway, im off, bye!

Words: 1,043

Pages: 2.8