6: Say yes

not edited:

Milly, Lacey and i were sitting in the spot when the boys came sliding down looking extremely happy. Thats never good.

"So, you guys remember how last year you made us do everything you said and you said you guys would let us have a day like that?" Scott asked.

"Uh-oh" Milly said.

"Uh-oh is correct" Riley said.

"I'm out" Milly said and went to leave but Lacey and i grabbed her arms.

"If we have to do this, you have to do this" i said.

"Aw" Milly said. "Wait! Were at school!"

"So?" Georgie asked.

"So, isnt it unfair how were at school?" Milly asked.

"No, plus, you should be worried about our plans tonight" Scott said.

"Dont say that, it sounds creepy" Milly said.

"Anyway, lets go for a walk" Georgie said with an evil grin.

"Oh no" i said. Lacey looked happy, but i knew the reason. Riley was to nice to humiliate Lacey and she knew it.

"Bah-humbug" i said but walked towards the exit along with the others.

A while later we were in class and i was playing with a piece of my hair while the others were looking bored as well.

"Hey, Lacey" Riley whispered.

"Hm?" Lacey asked giving him a smile.

"Put your hand up and answer it incorrect" Riley said and all four of us turned to see her reaction. She looked annoyed.

"All right, who knows the answer?" the teacher asked. Lacey took in a deep breath before putting her hand up. "Lacey"

"Um, world war one?" she said wincing, knowing it was wrong.

"Uh, i think that is the answer to a question somewhere. But I'm looking for what year the first space ship was made" the teacher said and Milly laughed a bit. Lacey glared.

"Oh, come on. You should have expected this" Milly said.

"She has a point" i said.

"See" Milly said.

"Oh, I've got an idea" Georgie said.

"Whats that?" Riley asked.

"Lets get them to not speak till lunch" Georgie said.

"Thats just cruel" i said.

"And starting now" Scott said and i leaned back in my chair and crossed my arms.

After a few seconds i saw something slide on my desk. I saw it was a piece of paper. I picked it up and looked.

Well, we can still talk~ Milly

I smiled and got out my pen.

Yep~ May

Milly wrote something down before knocking on her desk twice to which Lacey turned. Milly then showed her wrapping the paper around the pen so it looked like Milly was handing Lacey a pen. Lacey took it and she smiled when she saw it. She nodded to Milly before handing the pen and paper back.

I tapped Milly on the shoulder, giving her a confused look. Milly shrugged and wrote on the paper-

Wrote to her what i wrote to you~ Milly

I nodded.

For the rest of the lesson we spoke that way and the boys looked so confused of why we were smiling and trying not to laugh every few minutes.