21: Say Yes

I am so sorry i took so long, i just.......... i dont even know. I guess i just got really lazy and didnt wanna do anything, but im back!

not edited:

Today was going to be a very special day. A day where school let us out! It was a people free day!!! And for this celebration my group all went to the park, we also took Missy, but she was on the playground. We were sitting under a tree in a circle and talking.

"You know how we are never doing anything interesting" Milly said.

"Thats not true, we went to the beach" i said.

"And we were locked in the school" Scott added.

"And found a hide out" Georgie said.

"We also do plays" Riley said.

"Which is how they got together" Lacey said pointing at me and Georgie who were sitting next to each other.

"And we tied our ancles together for a day or two, man was that a challenge" Scott said.

"Yes! Lets do a challenge" Milly said.

"What type?" i asked.

"Uh, how about we pick a partner" Milly said and i looked at Georgie who looked at me. Lacey and Riley looked at each other. "Guess I'm with Scott" she mumbled "Anyway, the boys will have to say yes to us for twenty four hours"

"Yes!" Lacey and i yelled.

"No" Georgie, Riley and Scott said.

"Fine, theres only one way to settle this" i said. "Missy!"

Missy looked up from the swings and quickly got down and came over.

"Yea?" she asked.

"Milly, Lacey and i want to do a challenge where the boys need to say yes to us for twenty four hours, but its three against three. Could you help us?" i asked.

"Missy, if you say no, I'll take you to the store and you can buy all the ice cream you want" Georgie said.

"Missy, if you say yes, you can help me tell your brother what to do" i said.

Missy smirked and looked at the boys.

"Say yes for twenty four hours is now open" Missy said and the girls all cheered while the boys groaned.

"Lets go get the ice cream Georgie promised" i said and Missy grinned, nodding urgently while Georgie face planted. I grabbed his hand and pulled to try and get him to his feet "Lets go, lets go"

"Fine" Georgie said and stood up. Missy grabbed his other hand as we all pulled the boys towards the store where they bought us ice cream, against there will.

"Now what?" Milly said as she spun in circles on Georgies desk chair. I was next to Georgie on his bed while Scott sat in Georgies desk chair, Milly sat in the bean bag and the couple sat on the floor laying in each others arms.

"Hm, i dont know" i said.

"Oh! I got it! Lets walk around town! While piggy back riding" Milly said. "Scott, get over here!"

I smirked at Georgie who rolled his eyes but stood up. I jumped to my feet, while still on the bed and climbed onto his back. He had his hands on my legs. I could not hold in my laugh.

Milly had climbed on from the chair and Lacey struggled to get on Rileys back but did it eventually.

"Lets go" Milly said kicking Scotts side a bit like a horse. Scott grumbled something under his breath but began walking. We all followed.