10: Bazinga

Believe it or not, edited:

At school i was with Milly and Lacey waiting for the boys to get here.

"For people who play football, there extremely slow" i said.

"I know right" Milly grumbled.

"I'm sure they try to be quick" Lacey said and i raised an eyebrow at her.

Thats when they arrived.

"What took you three so long?" i asked.

"Walked to school" Scott said.

"Sister was taking forever" Riley said.

"Missy had her friend sleep over last night and while i was asleep they tied my ancles together and it took me fifteen minutes to get them undone" Georgie said. Milly began to laugh like a mad man.

"Its kind of your fault though, you were the one who decided to wear shoes to bed" i said.

"I'm sure people do that" Georgie said and looked at the others for help but they werent helping him with this.

"See" i said grinning at him but he just rolled his eyes and we all walked to there lockers.

"Whats our first class?" Scott asked when we arrived at Georgies locker.

"We have science, but remember, today were learning about reproduction" Lacey said wrinkling her nose in disgust.

"I'm sure it wont be that bad" i said.

"Wont be bad my ass, can we skip it?" Milly asked.

"No! We're gonna have a test on this!" Lacey said-

Fun fact, i write most of what they learn about, about the stuff i learn and what i talk about in this chapter is how i feel about my learning......................................... oh joy😐️😐️😐️

This is how i feel in these classes.......... *pray for me please*

Also this doesnt make sense because i dont make sense............

- and Milly made an annoyed face.

"But-" she started.

"No buts, lets get our stuff and get, to class" Lacey said and everyone groaned but me.

In class we were all in our usual seats in the back.

"Ok, can anyone tell me about the female and male sex cells?" the teacher said and i immediately decided to zone out. I dont care if i get a bad grade, i ain't listening to that!

"Hey, May, Eric is looking at you" Lacey whispered so quietly that only our group could hear. I looked around and saw Eric at the front left corner of the class. And he was grinning at me. But his grin changed to a frown and he quickly looked away. I frowned and looked at Georgie to see him glaring at Eric and he moved so his arm was around the back off my chair. What is with this boy?

"All right, now we will move on to asexual and sexual reproduction on page 113" the teacher said and i cringed.

"If i pretend my nose is bleeding would you come with me to 'go to the office?" Milly whispered.

"Hell yea, do it" i whispered and she grabbed her nose. "Miss, i think Milly's nose is bleeding, can i take her to the office?"

"Of course, but hurry back" she said and i tried so much to hide my smirk while we stood and went to the door.

"For once our escape plan worked" i said happily when we were far away enough for the class not to hear.

After school i went to Georgies house with him and we were both sitting on his bed reading different books when we heard a knock at the door.

"Georgie? Georgie?" Sheldon said.

"What?" he asked not looking away from the book he was reading which i now saw was an inappropriate book. I quickly took it and sat on it so he couldnt get it, then Sheldon came in.

"Would either of you like some salted mixed nuts?" Sheldon asked.

"Nah" Georgie said.

"Look, they're the fancy kind" Sheldon said.

"Thats a trick can" i pointed out.

"No its not" Sheldon said.

"Yea, August buys them all the time" i said.

"Listen, when you shake it, theres a rattling sound, as if nuts are inside" Sheldon said.

He then shook it and it rattled.

"Fine" Georgie said sounding like he just wanted to get rid of him. He sat up straight and took the can from his hand. He then opened it and red and green plastic snakes flew out. Me and Georgie looked at him unamused while he screamed at them jumping out.

"Bazinga" Sheldon said and ran off.

"Can i have my book back now?" Georgie asked.

"When your eighteen" i said beginning to read my own book.

"I could easily take it" he pointed out.

"True, but i would take it back" i said and he groaned before grabbing another book and reading that.

Its short but i cant write any more of the topic i wanted to so yea.

Words: 813

Pages: 2.2