5: What can i say, its what we do

Not edited:

"We need to have a sleep over" Milly said once she was at the lunch table where the rest of us were.

"Like, all of us?" Lacey asked.

"Yes, all of us" Milly said grinning ear to ear.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Scott asked while she sat down.

"No reason, no reason at all" she said. "So, when can we do it?"

"Uh, I'm free Friday night" Georgie said.

"I'm free every night" i said.

"I free Friday too" Scott and Riley said at the same time then began to try and jinx each other at the same time as well.

"Ok, its settled. Friday night. My house. Seven pm to twelve pm" Milly said.

"Why are we going home in the middle of the night?" Scott asked and Milly hit herself in the forehead.

"May, come with me" Milly said and got up. I got up to and followed her to the hall. "Ok, tonight is the night we are getting Riley and Lacey together"

"Yes!" i said. "I'll help. We need to get as many games as possible. Spin the bottle, kiss marry kill, uh, truth or dare"

"You are way to good at thinking of those but ok" she said.

"But, down side, we need to join in those games as well" i said.

"I knew there was a flaw" she said sighing. "Ok, whatever we can do to get those two together. Maybe i can even get you and Georgie together"

"No" i said.

"Oh, yes" she said and began to rub her hands together like a super villain.

"Ok, operation Liley is a go" i said.

"Did you just come up with a couples name without me? How rude" she said.

"Fine what do you suggest?"

"Laley, Ricey, Racey, Liley"

"I already said Liley"

"Fine then, we can do Liley"

"Great, lets go back before they become more suspicious then they already are"

"Good idea"

After school that day Georgie and i were at his house, trying to pack his bags for the sleep over.

"I still dont know why you need my help" i said while i folded some shirts.

"Put it this way, your good at packing, I'm not" he said and i looked over to see him reading while i was packing.

"Excuse you" i said taking the book from him and putting it on his desk before throwing clothes in his face.

"Fine" he said rolling his eyes a bit.

A few days later and it was finally Friday! I was the first one at there house so while Lacey was getting the snacks ready me and Milly were preparing the games.

"Ok, you got a bottle?" i asked.

"I dont wanna play spin the bottle though" she said.

"We'll do it at the end. That way its a plan B" i said.

"Ok, you have all the games written down right?" she asked.

"Yea, and i added twister and a few others in there to make it less suspicious" i said.

"Amazing" she said and we put all the games on the dining room table.

"Lets go help Lacey in the kitchen" i said.