15: Mom and dad are gonna kill him

Wow guys, can you believe were in season 2 episode 15? I love this book so much!

Also, not edited:

I was having dinner at the Coopers. Which is really rare now since i eat with my family every night. I was next to Missy since Jhon stole my seat!

"So, Sheldon, you and Dr Sturgis figure your math emergency?" George asked.

"I'd rather not talk about it" Sheldon said.

"Me neither" Jhon said.

Damn i would hate to be sitting where Georgie is right now. He is right between them. Haha, looser.

Thats when the phone rang and Missy got up.

"Thats probably for me" she said. "I'm really getting popular"

Then she was out.

"Whats a math emergency?" Georgie asked.

"Thats when things dont add up" George said he looked around the table to see if anyone got his joke "Oh, come on guys, that was a good one"

"Mom its Pastor Jeff!" Missy called.

"Excuse me" Mary said and quickly rushed out the room.

"To answer your question George, its when a scientist is to immature to admit when hes wrong" Sheldon said.

"Maybe your too immature" Jhon said.

"Gentlemen, please" Meemaw said.

Missy came into the room and quickly sat down to see what all the fuss was about.

"I'm sorry, but when someone with may less experience accuses me of not knowing what im talking about, my hackles are up" Jhon said.

"Whats a hackle?" Missy asked.

"Well, if hes wrong then teach him to be right instead of berating him like a big ol' jackass" Meemaw said.

"Thats very hurtful!" Jhon said getting up and ran at a very slow pace to the door.

"How about that, they do run slower" Meemaw said when he was out the door.

Mary quickly came in.

"Good news, i get to go visit a shut-in" Mary said then she jogged back.

"What the hell is going on today?" George asked.

"I gave up on that question" i said.

After dinner i went home and when i opened the door my shoes immediately got soaked with water.

"What the hell?" i asked.

"Hey May" June said coming down the stairs covered in water.

"What happened, i left you home with February for three hours and this is what happens? You flood the house?" i asked.

"February left three hours ago" she said and danced back upstairs. I quickly ran up and went to the bathroom to see all the taps, bath, and shower running.

"Mom and dad are gonna kill him" i said.

Hope you all enjoy the book, and if you want to, comment your favorite sibling in the Jacob's family.

Ok, I'll leave you alone now, bye.

Words: 475

Pages: 1.3