2: Kiss, Marry, Kill

Not edited:

~~~

It was the weekend and today Lacey was forcing me and Milly to go shopping. Knowing Lacey it was going to be a six our thing so I was in my pajamas and looking through my clothes for something comfortable to wear that wouldn't be to hot or cold for the walk I was about to be put through.

March was taking half my siblings to the park today while April took the other half to the movies because a new movie was coming out that she was super excited to see. She promised me it wasn't 'M' or 'R' so I was fine with it. Plus, we had enough money to pay for four tickets to the movies so that was another win. While I was looking for clothes I heard someone knock on the door. I quickly went downstairs since only one or two people were still home and I knew they were too lazy to answer. I am so glad I did though, because on the other side was Georgie!

"Good mornin'" he said extending his hand to me to reveal a rose. I smiled at him and took it.

"Good morning" I said "Thanks for the flower, what's the occasion?"

"Come with me" Georgie said.

"I can't. I'm in pajamas" I said.

"Your in a singlet and pajama shorts. You're fine. Plus, its not that far" he said and I nodded before he held out his hand for me to take with my spare hand and we began walking. After a few steps we came to the tree in my front yard that had a few more roses settled around it. My jaw dropped a bit before turning to him.

"Seriously, what is this for? You're not gonna propose right?" I asked and he laughed before shaking his head.

"No, I was going to ask you another question though" he said and I gave him a curious expression. But, I'm not asking you here"

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"Look around the tree for a clue" he said and I did as he said. I looked around the branches and after a few seconds I found that one of the petals on one of the flowers had writing on it. It said to go to his truck. I quickly looked at him before speed walking to his car. What was he planning?

I got there and found his car door unlocked. I quickly opened the door and saw that on the seat was a note and another rose. I picked up the rose and note and leaned against the door and looked at Georgie who leaned against the door next to me, smiling with a smug expression on his face.

I turned to the note again and read what it said. 'Will you go to prom with me?'. Then second I saw the words I quickly looked up at him and smiled before putting the note and roses back on the seat and wrapping my arms around his neck to kiss him. He kissed me back and put both his hands on my waist.

I pulled back after a second and stayed with my arms around his neck and his hands were still on my waist. "Yes, I will go to prom with you" I said happily. "Oh, and thanks for the flowers"

"No problem" he said and leaned forward to press another kiss to my lips which I happily returned. I then pulled back again.

"I would love to stay with you all day but Lacey is gonna pick me up in twenty minutes and I still don't know what I'm wearing and I haven't done my hair" I said.

"Ok, but I am taking you out tonight" he said.

"I don't see any problems with that plan" I said and pulled away before picking up the flowers and note. "Bye Georgie, I'll see you later"

"Yep!" he said and climbed into his car. I stepped back a bit and he waved at me before pulling out my drive through and I waved back. I then turned and walked to the tree. I grabbed all the roses and went up to my room, feeling giddy. I put the roses on my desk and the note as well. I then went to my clothes and finally decided on wearing blue jean-shorts and a white and black stripped shirt. I then brushed my hair and put on a little bit of makeup before putting on running shoes. I was going to make sure I could run if we ended up doing something illegal.