9: I dont know what to think

Not edited:

It was before dinner and for the first time in a long time, I'm eating at the Coopers, AND ITS THANKS GIVING!! While Meemaw and Mary get dinner ready i am out the front watching Georgie and George throw a football around with Sheldon sitting next to me.

"Hey Georgie" George said. "You have any sentimental attachment to this town?"

"I dont know, why? Georgie said.

"I'm just curious if, you know, we ever did pick up and live somewhere else, how you'd feel about it"

"Would i be able to go with you?" i asked.

"Sure" George said and i smiled to myself.

"Well, if it was Hawaii, I'd feel pretty great" Georgie said. "Thats where they make Magnum, P.I"

"I dont think Hawaii's in the cards" George said.

"How about Miami?" Georgie said.

"Let me guess, 'cause of Miami Vice?" George asked.

"Golden girls" Georgie said as if it were obvious.

"Course" George said.

"Boys off the road, car" i said.

Georgie and George moved off the road and continued talking.

"I saw this one where Blanche dates this little guy who breaks up with her 'cause she's not Jewish. So good" Georgie said.

"Forget about Miami and Hawaii and Blanche" George said "I mean, how do you feel about not staying in Medford forever?"

They moved back on the road since the car had drove away.

"I guess I'd be ok with it" Georgie said.

"All right" George said. "Good to know"

"Subject D is attempting to influence subject G regarding relocating" Sheldon said into a recorder and i frowned.

"Huh?" i asked.

"What about you, Sheldon?" George asked.

"What about me what?" Sheldon asked.

"Could you ever see yourself leaving Medford?" George asked.

"I'm sorry, dad, but i am unable to express an opinion at this time" Sheldon said.

"Why not?" George asked.

"In the interest of science, i have to remain a neutral observer" Sheldon said.

"Glad i ask" George said.

Thats when Meemaws boyfriend came out.

"Hey, fellows, may i join?" he asked.

"Sure. Here you go" George said throwing the ball at him and he caught it with one hand. My eyes widened and so did Georgies.

"Dang" i said.

"Nice catch" Georgie added.

He then tried to throw it back to George but it only went half way.

"Huh" i said. "Also, car!"

At dinner i was next to Georgie and Meemaw.

"Your making a sandwich?" Meemaw asked her boyfriend as he got everything on his plate and put it in two pieces of bread.

"I'm a creature of habit" he replied.

"Hey, why dont we all go around the table and say what were thankful for" Mary said.