15: Till your eighteen

Not edited:

We are sadly at school and since lunch has SADLY ended now class is starting. We were standing near Georgie's locker because he's slow as hell!

"Georgie! Hurry up!" Riley said as Georgie's whole head was basically in the locker.

"Yea, your taking all five of the evers!" Lacey over exaggerated. I looked over at Milly to see her listening to music while leaning against a locker and Scott was trying to get her to give him an earpiece. I looked inside Georgie's locker, about to yank him away from it-

"Hey, look, Sheldons with a girl" Scott said and we all turned and saw a girl was talking to Sheldon. Tam was there to. And after a goodbye she left and Sheldon and Tam talked.

Georgie nodded with a proud look on his face.

"Proud of him are you?" i asked.

"A little" Georgie.

"Oh, look. Sheldons gonna get a girlfriend before you do" Riley said to Georgie and Georgie's face fell.

"Not proud of him anymore" Georgie said.

"I am" Scott said and we began walking.

"Huh?- Wait up!" Milly said looking up to see us walking away.

Tonight, was one of those sad nights where i wasnt at Georgie's house. And to say it was hard to get everyone at the dinner table would be...... incredibly incorrect.

"So, how was everyones day?" January asked.

"Fine" all of us answered around the same time. We all broke off into conversations and i was in one with March, October, and April.

"Hey, can you keep a secret?" October asked us and we all nodded, leaning forward slightly so that then he could whisper it. We were at the end of the table, so it was easier to keep the conversation small. "I found five frogs at the park"

"You didnt" April said wrinkling her nose. She was a type of person who didnt like reptiles. In all fairness though, i dont like snakes and crocodiles so i cant really say anything.

"I did" October said then pulled out a frog from his pocket. He quickly hit it so the others wouldnt see and April made a gaging noise before grabbing her plate and moving to the other side of the table. "You wont tell anyone right?"

"Of course not" March said then turned to me "Right May?"

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm fine" i said "But if you snitch on me, i will tell mom and dad. Or better yet, January"

"Deal" October said and we shook hands.

"Do you have dirt on her already?" March asked.

"Of course, but she has a lot of dirt on me. So, we're both dead if we snitch" October said and i nodded.

I was with the group the next school morning.

"Are you kidding?! Rock is so much better than Jazz" Scott said.

"Hah! Your funny" Milly said.

They had been arguing about this for thirty minutes now.

I looked down the hall to see October running down the hall.

"Hey buddy, why are you here?" i asked.

"I came here because my friends were picking on me, but then, i lost all my frogs!" October said.

"Oh no" i said. "You are never getting those back"

"Help me, or i will tell your friends what i found under your bed!" October said and everyone in my friend group turned to our conversation.