17: Part 2 ~Romeo and Juliet~

Sorry short chapter, and also edited. I know, shocking!

To say it was chaos after that would be an understatement. July made all of us practice every night and January was constantly getting me to try on costumes. At school Lacey would test all of us on our lines to see if we would remember them. At one point, we all began to only say our lines for a whole day! The filming was ok, we started at the beginning and got amazing bloopers. But when it came to the first kiss scene i was so nervous...

"Ok, just go up there and be amazing, go" Milly said and pushed me a bit. I made sure to not trip on my dress which looked like it was from a different time. Probably designed for the time Juliet was actually based in. I got on my spot and looked at Georgie while everyone else in the play watched.

"If I profane with my unworthiest hand This holy shrine, the gentle fine is this: My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand to smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss." Georgie said.

"Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much, Which mannerly devotion shows in this; For saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch, And palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss" i said.

"Have not saints lips, and holy palmers too?"

"Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer"

"O, then, dear saint, let lips do what hands do; They pray, grant thou, lest faith turn to despair"

"Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake"

"Then move not, while my prayer's effect I take." Georgie said then he quickly came forward and kissed me. I paused for a second before i kissed him back. I could felt my heart going a million times faster then it should go-

"Cut!" February said quite loud that everyone jumped. Especially me and Georgie who jumped away from each other.

"But it wasnt cut!" August said throwing the papers into the air and turning to February in an annoyed look.

"We are not doing that scene again! That kiss was perfect!" July said.

"You could practically feel the love draining from it!" Lacey said happily.

"Lacey" Milly said and elbowed her.

"Ok, so, we will continue from the kiss" August said. "And, action!"

Around ten minutes after that February kept messing up the scenes like that so we had to make him leave....

But after practice me and Georgie decided that we would get together, but we wouldnt tell anyone but our friend group yet.

The next day me and Georgie decided to go to his house and hang out for a bit before filming. We walked into the living room and saw Sheldon with a violin under his chin and his arms not holding it.

"Whats happening?" i asked.

"I'm learning to play the violin" Sheldon said with it still under his chin.

"Its my new favorite show" Missy said and me and Georgie sat on the couch to watch.

The next step for Sheldon was to move his arms around the room while not dropping his violin from under his chin. Me, Missy and Georgie laughed a bit but stopped to see what he would do next.

Now he was holding the stick thing that i dont know the name off and was waving it around while holding the violin in the same place as before, but now with this hand. He then put it to the violin and began playing. But instead of it coming out as the graceful song it sounded like something scraping against wood and the violin was screeching!

Georgie, Missy and i shared a look before looking back at him.

Sheldon then turned to us with an extremely happy face.

"Did you hear that? I did it!" he said.

"I dont think you did" Georgie said and i smiled a bit to hide my laugh.

"And now we see how it helps with science" Sheldon said walking over to a chalk board i hadnt seen there.

He began thinking and making annoyed noises but didnt write anything. Georgie, Missy and i gave each other another look before looking back over.

"Come on think" Sheldon said to himself. He then put down the chalk and went to the violin. "Probably needs more Twinkle, Twinkle"

"We need to go to practice" i said and quickly got up to escape. Georgie quickly followed to get away from the noise.

Is it weird I'm glad that i dont have a long chapter? Meh. 

ALSO!! THEY DID IT! THERE TOGETHER! YAY!!! 

Anyway, thank you all so much for reading and i will see you all soon! Bye!

Words: 755

Pages: 2.1