13: I'm not jealous

(edited, i know, shocking)

--------------------------------------

School. When i think school i think, no, why me, get me out, the horror!! And i stand by it. Especially when were in a class learning about similes!-

I was taken out my thoughts when someone put a hand on my shoulder and i looked up from my head being on my arms which were laid on the desk. I looked over to see Georgie.

"What?" i asked.

"I thought you were asleep, so i wanted to wake you up" he said.

"I nearly was, i was so close to escaping this horrible class" i mumbled.

"Sorry, but Riley and Scott are already snoring, Milly is drawing and Lacey is listening to everything the teacher says. Your the only one left" Georgie said and i sat up to see next to me Milly was drawing a very realistic pair or glasses, Riley and Scott had there heads back and were snoring and Lacey was sitting with her back strait and listening to the teacher closely.

"I would have done the same thing to you" i mumbled knowing i have woken him up in class a lot in the past.

"It's only fair" he agreed and i nodded lazily and put my head back on my arms.

"Give me a few seconds" i said closing my eyes.

"No" he said and pulled me upright and i groaned.

"Your evil i tell you, evil" i said over exaggerating.

"A simile directly compares two things-" the teacher said.

"Oh god no" i mumbled.

"Using the words like and as-" the teacher continued.

"I'm waking Scott and Riley up" i said to Georgie.

"i slept like a log" the teacher said as an example for what she was saying.

"Very similar to those two" Georgie said pointing to Scott and Riley and i smirked.

"I'm a hungry horse" She continued.

"Ok you helping me wake them or not?" i asked. But then GEORGIE COOPER put up his hand. GEORGIE COOPER!

"Your love is like bad medicine" Georgie said as an example and i grew wide eyed.

"Exactly" the teacher said.

"I dont understand the universe anymore" i said to Milly.

"I know, the world, it broke, Georgie gave the teacher an example" Milly said.

"The world, its ending" i said.

"Wait we need an escape plan" Milly said.

"Thats Bon Jovi" Georgie said.

"Ok" the teacher replied, confused.

"His hair is awesome" Georgie said.

"I say we knock over a cup then run for it" i mumbled to Milly.

"Good plan. Ten minutes?" she asked.

"Moving on" the teacher said "Metaphors are-"

"Too long" i mumbled.

"Five?" Milly asked.

"I'd say two" i said. Then the teacher sneezed before we could continue. I saw Sheldon begin to pack up his things while she sneezed again. He quickly stood.

"Looks like Sheldons beating us to it" she said and i smiled to her joke before watching what happened as Sheldon hurried to the door.

"Where do you think your going?" the teacher asked. Sheldon covered his mouth and nose with his arm when she began to walk to him.