4) Heroically

Also, not edited

It was Friday and there were only five minutes left. All my group were watching the clock and completely ignoring what the teacher was saying, though, i think she was watching the clock as well.

"Hurry up" Riley whispered to himself.

"Its not gonna go faster just because you tell it to" Milly said.

"Four more minutes" i whispered and began to tap my fingers on the table.

"How can five minutes go by so slowly?" Lacey asked.

"Gotta be witchcraft" Scott said.

"Sure genius because witches would waste there time to curse a clock so that you cant go home" Milly said.

"Its a possibility" Scott said.

"In what universe?" Milly asked turning her head to look at him and he looked at her.

"We dont know what witches do" he argued.

"Give me three reasons to why they would curse a clock" Milly said and all our group looked at Scott.

"Well, maybe they just dont like us" he said.

"With that evidence I'd say a dwarf did it" Milly said.

"But why would a dwarf do that to a clock. Theres no reason" Scott said and Milly gave him a look.

"And a witch doing it does?" Milly asked.

Me and Georgie looked away from them just to see there arguing had taken up two minutes.

"Guys, we have one minute left" i said.

"Told you, witchcraft" Scott said and Milly threw a scrunched-up piece of paper at him.

We all looked back at the clock and we only had a few seconds.

"Come on, come on" Georgie said quietly.

"Its not gonna go faster with you saying that" Milly said.

"Shh!" Georgie said.

Then the bell went off.

"Yes!" Scott said and we all quickly grabbed our stuff and practically ran out the door.

"So, we should plan something" Lacey said as we walked around the hall.

"Very random, but ok" i said.

"Maybe we should all go get a drink next week tonight" Lacey said and winked at Milly who smirked back. I looked at them confused till i realized what they were doing.

"Sure....." i said.

"Georgie, you free?" Milly asked.

"Should be" he said.

"What about you two" Lacey asked.

"Sorry, Charlie wants to take me out so we can be together more" Scott said while rolling his eyes.

"Yea, and my sister wants the whole family to meet her boyfriend at a dinner party so i cant go either" Riley said.

"Lacey do we have plans?" Milly asked.

"Uh..... i dont think so" Lacey said but then Milly gave her a look and Lacey quickly said "actually i think we need to help our mom with the baby"

"So, it'll just be you two" Milly said and i gave her a look.

"Cool" I said and Georgie shrugged.

"I dont mind" Georgie said.