21: this is so silly

Sorry that they are so short. I keep thinking they will be longer. So, so sorry!

Not edited:

Tonight a teacher at the collage Sheldon visits is over at the Coopers for dinner so i came to spend time with Georgie and Missy at the kiddie table.

"I cant believe there making me sit and eat at the kiddie table" Georgie said.

"It's better here" Missy said.

"How?" Georgie asked.

"We dont have to pray, eat our vegetables, and we can curse" Missy said.

"True" i said nodding.

"Hm, maybe your right" Georgie said.

"Course I am, you ass face" Missy said and i laughed a bit at Georgie's reaction.

We were in the cafeteria when Lacey arrived.

"Oh shes got that face. Spill" Riley said.

"Mom is having a gender reveal party!" Lacey said.

"I forgot your mom was pregnant" Georgie said.

"How?" Milly asked. "We have like three weeks till she gives birth"

"Its been a very fast year" Scott said.

"I know right" i said.

"Anyway, in three days we will find out who was right about the gender and who will be loosing money" Lacey said grinning.

"Oh my god. We have entered a dimension where Lacey wants to gamble" Riley said "I- i think i see the light-"

"Oh shut it" Lacey said laughing slightly.

"So, lets go over who picked who" i said.

"I remember Scott said it's a boy, May said girl, Milly said boy, Riley said boy, I said girl, Georgie also picked girl" Lacey said.

"You can really remember that?" Riley asked.

"Yea" she said.

"All right then" i said.

That weekend we went to the gender reveal and i was wearing a pink dress in favor of being on team girl. Lacey was in for team girl. Milly was in a . The boys didnt dress up for the colours. Georgie walled over to the group with Missy.

"Hey Missy. Are you team boy or girl?" i asked.

"I think its a girl" Missy said.

"We'll see" i said "i think it's gonna be a girl too"

"Did everyone bring there wallets?" Scott asked and all of us held them up.

"We will either gain $15 or lose $15" Georgie said.

"We are all gonna be broke by the time were twenty" i said.

"No doubt" Milly said.

"Yea" Lacey said.

"Can we have everyone's attention" Milly and Laceys dad asked and everyone looked there way.

"We have been hiding a surprise from all of you" there mom said.

"Whats the surprise?" I asked and Milly and Lacey just smiled.

"The surprise is that we are having twins!" there parents said.

"Again?" Scott asked "how does that even happen?"

"No, no, no, were joking guys" there mom said from everyone's surprised reactions.

"Ok bring out the balloon" there dad said and a balloon came out.

"Three, two, one!" everyone shouted, and they popped the balloon, causing blue confetti to come out.

"HA! IN YOUR FACE" Milly said to the people in our group that said girl. Milly high-fives the people that were on team boy while Lacey, Georgie and i got out our wallets and gave them each five dollars.

"This is so silly" i said.

Words: 551

Pages: 1.6