3: damn right

I think i may be obsessed with this story.............

Edited:

"-That everyone who believes may have eternal life in him. For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son-"

Do i need to tell you where i am on a Sunday morning? No, great. I am sitting next to Missy and Sheldon at Church.

After the priest said that Sheldon raised his hand and me and Missy smirked at each other.

"Here we go" Missy whispered to me.

"Yes Sheldon?" the priest said.

"When you said God gave his son to the world, did you mean earth or the universe?" Sheldon asked.

"Earth" the priest said.

"But if God created the universe, wouldnt he want to save all of it?" Sheldon asked.

"Yes, uh, he would" the priest said.

"Then why did you say earth?" Sheldon asked.

"Earth is a synonym for the universe" the priest said, struggling to find a way to walk around this one.

"He's grabbing at straws now" Meemaw whispered to me and Missy.

"So, if Gods plan is to save all of the universe, that means a race of octopus aliens light years away could only be saved by Jesus?" Sheldon asked.

"Sure"

"Even though they never would've heard of him?"

"Yes"

"Even though his appearance might be terrifying to them?"

"W-Why would his appearance be terrifying?"

"He has four limbs and they have eight"

"Ok, thats enough" Mary said.

"No, no. I prayed people would be more interested in my sermons. I suppose i should've been more specific" the priest said "Sheldon, if these creatures were born without sin, they dont need to be saved by Jesus"

"What if an octopus Adam and Eve brought sin to their world?" Sheldon asked "Would they be saved by a human Jesus or an octopus Jesus?"

Meemaw laughed while Mary gave her a look and me and Missy just smirked.

A few days later a girl that was 16 died in a car accident and now Mary, George, my parents and January are going to the funeral. February is looking after the others and so i escaped over here. I was sitting in the living room with Missy, Sheldon and Meemaw. Meemaw was in George's armchair and i was on the couch next to Missy while next to her was Sheldon.

"How come we dont get to go to the funeral?" Missy asked.

"Why would you want to go to a funeral?" Meemaw asked.

"I've never been to one" Missy said.

"When you get to my age, you get to go to plenty" Meemaw said.

"Thats like, a hundred years from now" Missy said and i hid my laugh with a smile while Meemaw gave Missy an un-impressed look.

"You make it hard to love you" Meemaw said.

"Do you really see a dead body?" Missy asked.

"Sometimes" Meemaw said.

"How close can you get?" i asked.

"Real close, if you want" Meemaw said.

Georgie came in and sat down next to me while we continued our conversation.

"Is that the cloths they become a ghost in?" Missy asked.

"Depends. In the movie Ghost, Patrick Swayze has on the outfit that he dies in" Georgie said. "Casper runs around butt naked"

"Maybe he died naked" Missy said.

"Thats fun to think about" Georgie said.

"And y'all wonder why you're not at the funeral" Meemaw said.

I am now in the car with Georgie and George. I dont remember where were going, mainly because i wasnt listening. I am next to the window and Georgie in in the middle.

"So, when you gonna take me to get my learners permit?" Georgie asked after a few moments of silence.

"Georgie, you've heard us talking to Sheldon about asking questions at inappropriate times, right?" George asked.

"Yea, so?" Georgie asked while i gave him a disapproving look.

"So, given whats happened this week, do you think its an appropriate time to be talking about driving?" George asked.

"Why? 'Cause that girl died?" Georgie asked and i elbowed him.

"Yes" i said.

"For your information, I'd be an excellent driver" Georgie said.

"I wouldnt trust you to push a shopping cart" George said.

"Would you feel more confident if i told you i already know how to drive?" Georgie asked.

"Oh boy" i said under my breath.

"Video games dont count" George said.

"I'll have you know I've driven Meemaws car" Georgie said.

"Georgie!" i said but he continued.

"I also took May out to drive your truck one night while you were sleeping" Georgie said and i hit myself in the forehead. This boy.

"Are you crazy!" George yelled.

"I parked it and everything, you had no idea" Georgie said.

"Until now" i said.

"Ok, let-let me get this straight- your trying to prove to me that you a responsible person by admitting you stole my truck?" George asked.

"I said i was responsible, never said i was smart" Georgie said.

"Damn right" i mumbled.

Words: 847

Pages: 2.4