11: looks like a sink

ITS EDITED!!!! YAY!!!

"I swear to everything in my being if Georgie takes another minute at his locker im gonna scream" i said.

"Tell me about it" Milly said.

"Georgie" i said and he didnt look away from the hallway.

"Yea" he said, again he didnt look away.

"What are you looking at-" i said but then Veronica walked around the corner. But this time. She looked different. She used to look like , and now she looks like .

"Riley, look away" Lacey said and Riley quickly looked at his girlfriend. Scott and Georgie were still staring.

Georgie then quickly shut his locker and walked over to her.

"Your not serious" i said.

"So, you still wanna forgive her?" Milly asked smirking at me.

"Its fine" i said "its not like i did anything about it anyway"

I then quickly turned and walked away with Lacey and Milly following close behind.

"We have church tomorrow" Milly said.

"Aw great, another thing for Veronica and Georgie to do together" i mumbled.

"You can make him jealous too" Milly said, grinning evilly.

"I'm not- ok how?" i asked.

"Well, he acts really weird when your around Eric, you have Erics number, you see where im going?" Milly asked.

"Hell yea!" i said.

"Ok, great. Sit with him tomorrow and we will make sure he looks" Lacey said.

"Lets do this" i said.

Now we were in church. I am sitting next to Eric and Milly was on my other side. Then it was Lacey, then Riley, the Scott, then Georgie, then Veronica, then Mary. Shes stealing the Coopers from me too.

"And now, why dont we take a moment to pray, uh, keeping in mind that our prayers should not be for our own benefit, but for our family, friends, fellow Texans, Americans of all races and religions, and the world" paster Jeff said. "Well, most of the world. Y'all know what countries to pick"

We then all closed our eyes and prayed. I did usual, i sat there in silence and made myself look like i was praying. Its not that i dont believe in it, but sometimes i just dont pray.

For the last three days he has been with that girl! And so i have been hanging our with Eric. Georgie is hating it, and i am loving that reaction. I know its a bad decision, but he is not allowed to be jealous and not let me be jealous!

But the next week at church Georgie and Veronica were getting baptized, together! Ugh!

"All right, everybody, welcome to the 1990 East Texas Baptist Olympics" Pastor Jeff said while him, Georgie and Veronica were standing in what looked like a sink i my opinion.

Anyway. Paster Jeff then laughed at his own joke

"'Cause were in the pool of water. Anyway, i want to welcome our little sister Veronica Duncan, who i will be dunkin'" he laughed again and me and Milly looked at each other unamused before looking back. "Sorry, i cant turn it off. And i also want to welcome George Cooper, who has recently found his way to the lord"

"Howdy. Praise Jesus" Georgie said and me and my friend group all quickly tried not to laugh.

They then got in there places to do the dunking and Veronica is going first.

"Veronica, do you trust in Jesus Christ as your personal lord and savior?" Pastor Jeff asked.

"I do" Veronica said.

"Its upon your profession of faith that i baptize you, my sister, in the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit. Amen" pastor Jeff said and he then put his arm out, she grabbed it, and he dunked her under.

"I bet your loving him putting her in the water" Milly said to me.

"No, this is nice that shes being baptized. I just wish Georgie wasnt with her" i said.

Pastor Jeff then took her out.

"George, do you trust in Jesus Christ as your personal lord and savior?" Pastor Jeff asked.

"I do" Georgie said.

"Its upon your profession of faith that i baptize you, my brother, in the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit. Amen" pastor Jeff said and he then put his arm out, Georgie grabbed it, and he dunked him under.

When he came out he had to wipe the hair out his face and Veronica hugged him. When she pulled back Georgie kissed her. My groups jaws dropped and so did the rest of the church to be honest. Veronica pushed Georgie off and punched him in the face. Huh, never mind, i respect Veronica now. Everyone gasped.

After that Georgie was grounded, not surprised, and Veronica was pissed, not surprised.

Oh, and Eric told me he liked me and i told him i just wanted to be friends, and now hes mad at me, again, not surprised.

Words: 825

Pages: 2.3