7: Science

This chapter isnt very long and i am sorry for that!

not edited:

I was at home and February was out, January was out, mom and dad were out, so me, March, and April were looking after everyone. We decided to split it so we were taking care of two each. Well, i had to take three because it was an odd number. Aprils two were outside, March's two were upstairs, and my three were downstairs. I put on the tv so i could do homework while they watched.

I am stuck. Why do we even have English homework! I leaned to the phone and dialed someone that might be able to help.

"Hello" Georgie said.

"Hi" i said.

"What's up?" he asked.

"I'm stuck on our English homework" i said. "Are you able to help me?"

"Crap, we have homework?" he asked and i laughed a bit.

"Your hilarious" i said to the face that he wasnt paying attention to class.

"I think so, most people dont" he said.

I jumped slightly when i heard a ringing from his end of the phone.

"What is that noise?" i asked.

"No idea" Georgie said.

"Georgie, i need you to get off the phone" i heard Sheldons voice on the other end.

"Hang on, May" Georgie said then i continued listening out of curiosity. "I'm helping someone with their English homework"

"I dont have time for jokes" Sheldon said and i laughed slightly and put my hand over the part of the phone that picked up my response. "I need the phone line to connect my modem"

"What the hell's a modem?" Georgie asked.

"It links my computer to an interconnected web of other computers in order to facilitate the exchange of ideas" Sheldon said.

"Thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard of" Georgie said.

"Georgie, if you want i can send July over to help. She's really smart when it comes to....... a lot of stuff actually" i said. Why didnt i get her to help with my homework. I'm a dumbass.

"Sure, send her over and i can tell my brother" Georgie said.

"July, wanna go to the Coopers?" i asked putting the phone down so he wouldnt hear what i was saying.

"Not really" she said.

"Theres computer stuff" i said.

"Let me go grab my bag" she said. "Also, i dont expect you to walk me so I'll go by myself"

"Good luck buttercup" i said and she waved before leaving.

Later that day i went to go get July because she had been there for a long time. It has been around three maybe four hours. When i arrived i knocked on the door and Georgie answered it.

"I came to get July" i said.

"She's in Sheldon and Missy's room" Georgie said.

"Ok" i said and we began walking. When there we saw the two playing chess. "July, time to go home"

"Give me another hour" she said not looking away from the game as she moved a chess piece forward, taking out one of his pieces.

"I need you home now" i said.

"Thats not my problem, plus i wanna stay here" she said and looked up at me this time. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine" i said and looked at Georgie "can i stay till she wants to go home?"

"Sure" he said and we went to the living room.

When we were walking home July was telling me about how Sheldon showed her some science stuff and now she wanted to be a scientist and learn about physics. But then i stopped listening when she started explaining what she learned in physics. I caught, looking up at night sky, Greece, something about summer. I really dont know what happened. But in the end Georgie and July helped me with my homework and i finished it before my teacher could get mad at me.

I am so sorry that this is so rushed, i have covid and i am suffering! I have a very good excuse so no one can tell me otherwise!

Ok, I'm out bye!

Words: 766

Pages: 2.1