7: Ghost story's

Not edited:

----

After the swim we all started to walk back to camp. It was dark and cold, we were all shivering and shaking from how cold it was and we were forced to stay in the clothes we had been wearing as we walked since we went swimming in our normal clothes instead of swimsuits. I was walking next to Georgie as he had his arm wrapped around my waist and I was holding his hand in both of mine, trying to get warm.

"I don't regret what we did, but it was very stupid" Lacey said as she shivered and continued to lean into Milly who was walking next to her and had her arm around Lacey.

"I wouldn't say stupid-" Milly said but was cut off.

"I would" Scott cut her off "I'm freezing!"

"We're all freezing!" Riley complained back.

"You two are babys" Georgie teased them as he laughed slightly.

"Says the guy who's hanging onto his girlfriend" Scott defended quickly and Georgie gave him a small frown.

"Who's girlfriend was carrying him ten minutes ago?" Georgie asked and Scott looked around with a light blush on his cheeks before quickly saying.

"It was for like five seconds!" Scott said.

"Uh-huh" Georgie said with a smirk as he knew he won this argument.

"Whatever, just keep hiding behind your girlfriend" Scott said rolling his eyes while the rest of us laughed.

"Anyway" Lacey said, changing the subject. "We have finally arrived after walking for ages!"

"Finally!" Scott agreed.

"You're really not the outdoorsy guy are you?" Milly teased him as Lacey went into the tent to change first.

"No, and neither is Riley. But Riley is being a SIMP" Scott said and gave Riley a smirk. Riley rolled his eyes while sitting down on a log that was next to the circle of wood that we were gonna put on fire.

"There is a difference between respecting your girlfriend and being a simp" Riley pointed out as Milly kneeled down next to the wood and slowly took out a match from one of the bags and started to light the fire.

"Need any help with that Milly?" I asked as I leaned my head on Georgie's shoulder since we had now stopped walking and I could now do that without being in an awkward position.

"Nah, I'm good" Milly said while giving me a smile as a thank you before finally lighting the match and putting it on the wood, slowly creating a spark that she continued to turn into a fire. Lacey then came out the tent in sweat pants and a pink hoodie that was up to her knees.

"I'm finally warm!" she said happily as she smiled at us. Riley then got up to go into the boys tent and get changed.

"I'm gonna use the girls tent to get changed, ok?" I said to everyone and they all said ok so I quickly went into the tent and changed into black leggings, then I put some dark blue pajama pants over that. I then put on a black singlet, a white long sleeve shirt over that, then I put on the grey hoodie I stole from Georgie's room a month ago. I wouldn't say stole, more like took it without his permission. I then went out the tent and looked around at the group. "The tent is ready for you to change Milly"

"Ok, the fire should be good now. Lacey, can you keep an eye on it just in case?" Milly asked standing up and Lacey nodded. Milly went into the tent while Lacey sat down on a log and Riley sat down next to her. He was wearing a black hoodie and some black pants to match. The dark colors made his blonde hair stand out a lot. I noticed Scott was gone so I assumed he must have been getting changed. Georgie was on another log, he had also changed into a green jumper with some blue jeans. I sat next to him and he instantly put his arm around my waist while I leaned my head on his shoulder and wrapped both my arms around his middle.