Season 4 Chapter 1

Not edited

(New season, new cover photo! You like it? Because I love it!)

~~~

"A test is today and no one bothered to tell me?" Milly asked as we walked out our math class. Riley had asked Lacey about it during the lesson and Milly was very confused.

"Well, you could have looked at my daily planner" Lacey said, talking about one of the hundreds of planners that were in her room.

"In what world do you think I have that much time?" Milly asked.

"In all of them, you do nothing but sit around and eat chips" Lacey said.

"For your information, I have to finish season one of the show I'm watching before the new season comes out next week" Milly said.

"That's no excuse, schooling tops tv every time" Lacey said.

"Maybe for you, but I don't have the time in my life to do that" Milly said as we arrived at the first stop. Milly and Lacey's locker.

"Can someone please change the subject?" I asked. It felt like every day these two got in a fight and I was over it.

"Sure, why is Sheldon looking at his locker like that?" Scott asked and we all looked in the direction he was to see that Sheldon had the top half of his body in his locker while he mumbled to himself and looked around for something.

"Uh, thats not normal right?" Riley asked as he tilted his head to the side.

"No" I said slowly and began to make my way over. "Hey, Sheldon, you ok?"

"I can't find my safety goggles" Sheldon said, getting straight to the point.

"Oh, uh, ok, where did you have them last" I asked.

"I put them in my locker but now they are gone. Maybe I dropped them somewhere without realizing" He said and he thought for a moment before speeding down the hall.

"Okey dokey" I said to myself as I shrugged my shoulders and started making my way back to my friends.

"Was he ok?" Lacey asked.

"I dunno" I said, looking down the hall Sheldon disappeared to as we began to walk towards Riley and Scotts lockers.

"Should we go back and help them?" Lacey asked.

"No" Milly and Georgie said at the same time and they side eyed each other before looking forward again.

"Why not?" Lacey asked.

"Because reasons" Milly said.

"But he could need us" Lacey continued.

"Not my problem" Georgie said and I rolled my eyes.

"Your so nice to your brother" I said sarcastically and he gave me a sarcastic smile.

"I know, I'm great" he said and I laughed a bit.

Riley and Scott took forever at their lockers, then we went to mine, then Georgie's. I swear Georgie took forever on purpose because he took so long that the others left.

"Georgie, I swear to god, it does not take ten minutes to drink water" I said as I leaned against the locker door that was next to his locker.

"I'm just drinking very slowly" he said as he shrugged and put the drink bottle to his lips and continued. I am so close to hitting my head on the locker door!

"Georgie! Hurry up or else-" I said, but as I was about to continue he looked at me and stopped drinking.

"Or else what?" he asked in a playful tone. I gave him a small glare. I swear to god! This boy!