22: SO CUTE!!!!

Its short again sorry.

Not edited:

It is night and now i am at the Coopers house, watching a movie with the family. But Meemaw isnt here and i have no idea where Sheldon is. I was next to Missy and Georgie. Missy was basically laying on Mary and George is in his armchair.

It has been about four weeks since the gender reveal and so the group is extremely exited for the baby to come!-

"Oh man" Georgie said and i looked at him. He has made comments the entire movie! Make it stop!

"You wont believe what's happening at Meemaws house"

Sheldon said running into the room with binoculars.

Huh, that was perfect timing.

"Is it more interesting than 'who's the boss?" George asked.

"Doubt it" Georgie said.

A few days later:

I was woken up by a ringing next to my head. I looked up to see i had fallen asleep on my couch with Georgie on the other. I quickly grabbed the phone and answered it.

"Whats the time?" i asked.

"It's five in the morning and my mom's in labor" Milly said.

"What!" i asked so loud that Georgie woke up and looked at me. I took a moment to laugh at his hair before getting back to the phone.

"It happened nine hours ago but we thought it was just a false labor!"

"Ok, uh, we'll ride our bikes to the hospital and meet you there" i said.

"Uh, its too late for the hospital" Milly said.

"Oh no" i said "I'll be right there"

Then i hung up. I quickly got up and went to the kitchen to write a note.

"Where you goin?" Georgie asked appearing next to me.

"Milly and Lacey's house. There moms in labor" i said.

"Lets go!" he said and i left the note there for January and we quickly ran out the door and to there house which was a few houses down. When there we quickly entered to see Milly freaking out, Lacey looking on the computer for what to do, and there dad calling for some people from the hospital to come and help deliver the baby.

"Milly, Milly, calm" i said and she looked at me as if i was an angel from heaven.

"Oh thank god your here. We dont know what the hell were doing" she said.

"I have had a lot of siblings, i think i can help" i said.

I then quickly got some towels then went back to Milly and Georgie.

"Wheres your mom?" i asked.

"Uh, she's in mom and dads room" she said.

I quickly jogged there and put the towels down next to her. I helped her lay on them then i looked at Georgie and Milly.

"We need some more towels and uh, some doctors" i said. "But till they get here, we need to keep your mom calm"

"Ok" Milly said and ran to her moms side. Thats when there dad ran in.

"The ambulance is on there way. They might be able to get you to the hospital" he said.

"Thats great" i said and thats when i saw Scott come into the room.

"Where's Riley?" Milly asked.

"Helping Lacey" Scott said sounding out of breath. They must have ran here too.

About twenty minutes later they got here and Milly and Laceys dad drove me and the boys while Lacey and Milly rode with there mom.

At the hospital me, Georgie, Scott, Riley, Milly, and Lacey must have fallen asleep because next thing i know i wake up and see I'm leaning on Georgies shoulder, Millys on mine, Lacey's on hers, and the chain goes on. I shake Millys shoulder to wake her and with that chain reaction everyone woke up.

"Whats the time?" Scott asked.

"It'a ten in the morning" Milly said.

"She's been in laber for eighteen hours. Dang" Riley said rubbing his eyes.

"Look, the doors opening" Georgie said and out came there dad.

"You guys can come in" he said and we all hurried to there mom who was holding a blue blanket with ay. I gasped.

"He's so pretty" i said.

"Whats his name?" Milly asked.

"We called him Hunter" Millys mom said.

"So cute!" i said.

I have a lot of siblings but i will never get over how amazing it is seeing them for the first time.

Word: 752

Pages: 2