9: How nice

So sorry, but not edited:

"It just dont make no sense. If I'm gonna pay for it with my own money, why cant i get a TV in my bedroom?" Georgie asked for the hundredth time while we sat with his dad in the Coopers living room. George was on his arm chair while me and Georgie sat on the couch.

"You have so much money, why dont you save it for college?" George asked.

"If your not gonna take this seriously, i dont even know why I'm talking to you" Georgie said.

"Your mother wont let me have a TV in my room, so you're not getting one in yours"

"Why do you care what mom says? You're the man of the house, what you say goes"

"If you're not gonna take this seriously, i dont know why I'm talking to you"

That is when the phone rang. George picked it up to his ear and said "Hello?....... Oh, hey, how you doing?........Oh?..... I'm not really a walker"

"Thats true" Georgie said and when his dad gave him a look Georgie smirked at him.

"Uh, todays not great for me. Uh, maybe some other time" George said. After another long pause he said "Well, it's not like that, y-you know, I'm just kind of busy right now"

Then after a few more seconds the person hung up and put the phone back down.

"You just dump somebody?" Georgie asked.

"No" George said.

"Who was calling?" i asked.

"Dr. Sturgis, he wanted to hang out, and I'm busy" George said.

"Yea, busy breaking hearts" Georgie said.

George gave him a look and i pursed my lips so i wouldnt laugh.

"I think i should go" i said standing then turned to the boys "See you guys tomorrow"

Then i quickly walked out the door and towards my house. When at the front lawn i saw my brothers and sisters putting boxes in two cars. One was Januarys, and one was Februarys. Both of them were moving out today and so that was going to make things way harder at home.

March came out and i quickly walked over.

"Hey, hows the moving stuff?" i asked.

"Stressful" he said "But, news around the house says that we have to move rooms again"

"Again?" i asked in an annoyed tone.

Before we get into the rest of this, i need to tell you guys about the house. So, there are around seven rooms. One is mom and dads, and the rest are full of kids.

Mom and dad have always said that the rooms are age based, so, if my math is correct then the old rooms were-

room 1: April and May

room 2: January

room 3: February

room 4: March and August

room 5: July and June

room 6: October and November

room 7: December and September

And the new ones would be-

room 1: May

room 2: March

room 3: April

room 4: August

room 5: July and November

room 6: October and June

room 7: September and December

I slowly looked at March with a smile on my face.