16: Part one ~Romeo and Juliet~

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS CHAPTER!!! 

Also, i edited! Yea, you heard me right! I edited for once!

-----------------------------------------------------

Movie night in my house is........... interesting. We all have assigned seats so that there is no fighting and every week the person who choses changes. We all have jobs. So, January, February, March, and i do the snacks. April, June, and July do the drinks. August, September, October, November and December make the sitting area with mom and dad. Last time it was a fort and it was super uncomfortable.

January was choosing the movie and she chose Romeo and Juliet. 

Of course she did. 

Ok, dont get me wrong, i like the movie, but, the story just doesnt make sense. Plus i cant understand half of what there saying but anyway.

We walked into the living room with popcorn and chips. We put them on the table and saw that there were pillows on the floor against the couch and names on each pillow.

"We didnt make a fort this time" September said sounding proud.

"I can see that" i said and we put the food on the table and sat down.

"I love Romeo and Juliet" July said happily while putting popcorn in her mouth. She then turned to August who was next to her. "You thinking what I'm thinking?"

"That depends" August said.

"We should re-make Romeo and Juliet" July said and stood up to stand in front of the screen. "And you are all gonna be in it"

Everyone groaned.

"I think this will be a good way for you all to spend more time together" mom said and i mentally screamed.

"Oh! And May, Georgie, Riley, Scott, Milly and Lacey need to join it" she said.

"Why?" i asked.

"Well, i want you, Lacey or Milly to be Juliet and if you end up kissing our brother that would be weird" July said.

"Fine" i groaned.

"Great!" she said.

"I am gonna be gone for the next........till your done filming, so-" February said but mom cut him off.

"You could be in charge of something instead of being in it" she said.

"I dibs doing the sound!" April said.

"I dibs doing the outfits" January said "But I'll also be in the play"

"Yay!" July said clapping her hands.

"Can everyone be quiet now so we can get this movie over with" February said.

"Sure" January said quietly and pressed play.

The next day at school we were at Georgies locker and Georgie looked over at Veronicas locker and saw her crying.

"Arent you gonna go over there lover boy?" Milly asked leaning against the locker and picking at her nails.

"I dont like her anymore" he said shrugging and looked at his locker. We all looked at him as if he had lost his mind. When we realized he was serious i looked over at Veronica and sighed a bit before going up to her.

"Hey" i said.

"Hi" she said trying to look like she wasnt just crying.

"What happened?" i asked "You ok?"

"Mm-hm" she said.

"You sure?" i asked.

"Not really" she said. "Um..... Dustin broke up with me"