14: Accident!

Not edited:

Now, we are in church. Well, not in church, but sitting in the area with food and tables. I am dancing with Missy, Milly and Lacey near the front while the rest of my family sit at a table. My mom and dad are here today so January is now on a much-needed break.

Paster Jeff came up to us and all of us stopped and looked at him. He shook his finger at us before walking off and when he was out of sight we began dancing again.

"What did he expect to happen exactly?" i asked.

"I have no idea" Missy said.

Later that evening i was over at the Coopers since i was sleeping over there after the church thing. I was going to the kitchen to get some drinks when i heard Mary and George's conversation.

"Well, I'll still get 'em off to school every day. And when they get home, mom can keep an eye on 'em till i get back" Mary said.

"Think she'll go for it?" George asked.

"Are you kidding? She loves 'em like crazy" Mary said.

I then walked through the kitchen and got a drink.

"Am i interrupting something?" i asked and they turned to me.

"Not at all" Mary said.

"If you need a babysitter, i can look after Missy and Sheldon" i said "I mean, I've looked after over five kids by myself before"

"Thank you May, but we're fine" Mary said.

"Suit yourselves" i said and walked out the room with me and Georgie's drinks in hand.

The next day after school me and the whole group were at Georgie's house doing our homework since it was due tomorrow, and we hadn't started it. When i say 'we' i mean everyone but Lacey.

"Ugh! I can't help you guys if you wont listen" Lacey said in annoyance as she walked out the room. Me and Milly quickly followed.

"Sorry Lacey" i said as she stopped in the kitchen.

"Yea, we'll listen" Milly said.

"You guys will. But they wont" Lacey said.

"We'll make them listen" i said and me and Milly started guiding Lacey back to Georgie's room. On our way though we interrupted Mary and George's conversation.

"Oh, hi girls" Mary said with a lot more enthusiasm than expected and we all gave her a confused smile.

"Hey Mary" i said.

"May, are you still interested in watching Sheldon and Missy?" Mary asked.

"Yea" i said nodding.

"We could help" Milly said and Lacey nodded.

"Yea, we need practice for when the baby comes" Lacey said.

"You have three babysitters at your service. That way you have three people looking after your kids at once" I said trying to sell the idea.

"Don't you all have cheerleading?" Mary asked.

"It was moved to another day because the principle was getting complaints that the footballers weren't paying attention to the training" Milly said.

Mary looked at George and he nodded which she grinned at.

"Wonderful. Thank you all so much" Mary said and we all nodded before heading towards Georgie's room.

"By the way. You dont have to pay us" i said and Milly and Lacey agreed.

The next morning Milly, Lacey and i were at the Coopers house to get Georgie and to get information from Mary about after school.