9) We should run

I would like a moment to say that this is my work and my work only. I came up with all these ideas by myself and so i would not like if someone copy's it. If i see that someone on the internet has stolen my idea, i will report you. Nothing personal, i just don't like when people steal my work. And if you want to use an idea from my book, could you ask me for permission first and tell me what you would like to use? Thank you, and i hope you enjoy this chapter.

Also this is going to be a very chaotic chapter so........ good luck. And i should mention that i published this book on quotev so if i update quickly thats why.

Not edited:

Today, unlike other days, i was at my house. I was sitting on my , which was on a high level and overlooked the backyard while reading while my roommate April played her guitar on her side of the room and sang her heart out. Since i was roommates with her since i was eight i am used to her music and find it extremely relaxing to listen to music and read.

April was singing her favorite song, and i have to admit, she had a very nice voice. I listened to the music as i read until the door slammed open and me and April turned our heads to look at the person who barged in, only to see March. April turned off the background music she had on and turned her attention back to March who looked horrified.

"Hey, buddy, you ok?" April asked.

"No, and neither are you guys in a few seconds" March said.

"What happened?" i asked.

"Mom and dad have a date along with January, so who do you think is babysitting tomorrow night when there all out?" March asked.

"Oh no" I mumbled. March, April and i were the only ones out of our siblings that hated when February babysits us. It is because he doesn't care what happens and last time he babysat us we burnt down most of the kitchen and March got stuck on the ruff somehow. "I would like roses at my funeral"

"Yea, make mine daisy's" April said.

"What if we lock ourselves in your room?" March asked.

"Who else will watch the kids. Most likely February is going to be smoking outside and leave the rest of us to fend for ourselves" I said.

"Then should we become the babysitters?" March asked.

"Unfortunately yes" I said.

"Well, i am giving you guys good luck" April said.

"What do you mean?" March asked.

"I am not helping you babysit these maniacs!" April said "That's a death sentence"

"Gee, thanks" i mumbled.

"Your welcome. Now, I'm off" she said picking up her guitar.

"Where to?" i asked.

"You know what they say, if you can't beat them, join them" she said and left the room.

"Well this should be interesting" March said.

"Agreed" i mumbled.

At school me and the rest of the group walked towards our math class which was where we were taking a test. Like my day could get any worse!

"So, you, May Jacobs, is gonna babysit?" Lacey asked in disbelief.

"Oh man, your gonna kill those kids" Riley said laughing, and i gave him a look.

"Thank you for the support guys" i said sarcastically as we entered the room and sat in our usual spot at the back.

"Your welcome, oh wise babysitter" Scott said.