19: Part 1 ~My point exactly~

Guys! I cant believe its nearly season 3!! Its amazing!!!! Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter!! Which is extremely long, sorry about that!

Not edited:

Only a few more days till people free day! Only a few more days till people free day!

I was walking towards the closet that had the slide to our secret spot in it-

"May" Sheldon said and i looked down to see him holding a tray of cupcakes.

"Hey Sheldon" i said happily.

"Want a cupcake?" he asked and i looked down at them and smiled.

"Could i grab a few for my friends too?" i asked.

"Hm... why not. Theres a few more trays anyway" he said and i picked up some cupcakes.

"So, i heard your running for class president" i said.

"Yes, I'm going to use that power to get new lab equipment for the school" he said.

"That makes more sense. Ok, I'm gonna go, but I'll make sure to vote for you" i said.

"Thank you" he said and i nodded a bye before leaving. When in the closet i closed the door i unlocked the door with the key we took from the principles office when they locked us in. They had all the keys but the one to get us out. Unbelievable. Anyway, when inside i locked the door again and went to the wall, opened it, and went down the slide.

I landed on the bean bag under the slide and smiled at the others. I held up a cupcake that had 'vote Sheldon' on it to the others.

"Guys, check this out" i said.

"Cupcakes!" Scott and Riley said happily.

"Oh man, i hate that hes doing this" Georgie said.

"But there cupcakes!" Scott said as i handed them out to everyone.

"I think its cute" i said to Georgie.

"It's embarrassing" Georgie said.

"Aren't you his brother?" Milly said.

"Yea" he said.

"So, you should be proud of him" she said and took a bite of the cupcake.

"You only think that 'cause your a better person than me" Georgie said.

"Maybe" Milly said.

"What she means is, 'maybe' you ought to ask God to take away your anger" Lacey said. Everyone looked at her "And.... you know..... he could replace it with love"

"Can i ask him to take away my brother instead" Georgie said and i 'lightly' hit him on the shoulder.

"Georgie!" i said loudly.

"Not kill him-" Georgie said "just strand him on an island somewhere"

"Georgie!" me and Lacey said in the same tone as before.

"A nice island!" he said "With coconuts and stuff"

"Georgie!" Milly, Lacey, and i said again.

"Fine!" He said.

"What about we change the topic to one that isnt so uncomfortable" Riley said.

"Yea" Scott said.

"Ok, everyone exited to go to our beach house on Friday?" Lacey asked.

"Hell yea! We can go surfing!" Scott said.

"And cliff diving!" Riley said.

"Ok, first off-" Milly said.