FOUR

LUCIEN VITTORI

LUCIEN VITTORI

I looked down at the small twink's back as he laid on my bed, moaning over and over again. Everytime I thrusted deeper into him, a higher pitched moan would come out of him. I grabbed a handful of his curly hair and pulled his head up.

"Do you fucking like that?!" I grunted out.

"Mhhm! I fucking love it!" He moaned out. I let go of his hair and pushed his head into the pillow while I thrusted even deeper. My hand went to the back of his head, pinning him down deeper into the pillow.

I went faster, the bed creaking with every thrust. The small twink under me was clenching hard and that started to get me more excited.

I flipped him over and now he was on his back. One hand went to pin his hands over his head while my other went down to his dick and jerked him off. The curls on his hairline were stuck on his forehead from the sweat.

He looked up at me with his deep blue eyes. The same ones that were flirting at me at the club. The eyes that kept saying 'Fuck me' while he played with my hair. Getting him to come home with me was easy. Getting him to put his legs up was even easier.

Finally, I finished into the condom and he finished into my hand. I always make sure my lovers also finish. It's how I get my reputation. We both gathered our breaths, as I let out a few more thrusts.

"Change and get the fuck out. I better not see you here when I get out." I said to him. I pulled out and took off the condom and tied it and threw it away while I had tissues to clean my hand. All the while, the twink, whose name I didn't even remember, was watching me.

"Can I have your number at least?" He asked in a soft voice.

"Listen, kid. Just leave. This is a one time thing. I probably won't even remember you in an hour." I said to him. His eyes looked hurt. He was tearing up.

"You were my first..." He whispered.

"Hope I was good." I said and got off the bed. I walked into my bathroom and turned on the shower. "I'll have you killed if you're still here!" I yelled out. I heard nothing back and went on with my shower.

I got out and saw that the kid was gone. Beside the bed was a note where he had written his number. I grabbed it and threw it away into the trash. With only a towel around my waist, I went around to find my clothes.

I also made sure to remove the dirty sheets off my bed and put them in a basket.

The day was only noon. And already I was exhausted. My dad has really been getting on my ass, telling me that I need to step up soon. And while I am excited to eventually take over his "business", the responsibilities will be a great strain on my shoulders.

Not to mention, dad has been trying to get me to settle with someone. He's been telling me to stop hooking with randoms and find a person to settle down with.