THIRTY-TWO

DANIEL HARPER

DANIEL HARPER

“Fuck! You fucking like that?” Lucien asked as he thrusted in me.

“Mhm! Fuck yeah!” I moaned back.

“God, I fucking love you, Danny!” Lucien reached and placed his hand on my neck. “You’re mine!” He grunted. He leaned forward and kissed me on the lips.

Lucien kept thrusting into me over and over again. Steadily, I could feel his climax approaching. Lucien kept his hand on my neck, lightly choking me. I stared into his eyes and that alone told him what I wanted.

With a final push, Lucien thrusted in and finished. His free hand went to my own dick and a few jerks, I also climaxed. We were left in a sweaty mess, catching our breaths.

“I could do that all day…” Lucien said. He slipped out of me and went to lay down next to me. My legs remained open as they let out small twitches from the pouding I received.

“Lucien…” I whispered.

“Shh. It’s okay, Danny. Just close them slowly.” He rubbed my torso and lowered my legs to the position I wanted them. I whimpered and Lucien hugged me close and comforted me.

“It’s been months and I’m still not used to it.” I said.

“You’ll probably never get used to it. You’re not the first who’s complained.” Lucien said.

“I know I shouldn’t ask, but, why did you hook up with so many people back then?” I asked Lucien.

“I don’t really know. It was the only way I was able to feel pleasure. Drugs were just never it for me. And spending money doesn't have an appeal when you have everything. So the only thing I found something pleasurable in was having sex with other people.” He explained.

“Did you ever feel disgusting afterwards?” I asked.

“Plenty of times. Especially when I would pay people for it. It made me wonder if all that work was worth it for a few seconds of euphoria.” 

“So what changed?” I asked, already knowing the answer.

“A small twink who refused to hook up with me.” He kissed me on the head. “The moment I met you and knew I wanted you, all other forms of pleasure were irrelevant. Not even the best drug in the world could make me feel the way I do when I’m around you.” 

“I love you so much.” I said. 

“I fucking love you too, my sweet boy.” Lucien hugged me and spooned behind me. He breathed into my neck and nibbled my ear.

“I think I’m going to come out to my aunt and uncle.” I said.

“Do you think they’re going to take it well?” He asked.

“I sure hope so. But, they’re open minded.” I replied.

“Let’s hope so. I have big plans for us and I want your family to be there with us.” He said.