EIGHT

LUCIEN VITTORI

LUCIEN VITTORI

Once my car got home, I stormed in and quickly went to my room. I completely took off all my clothes. These fucking clothes that I spent so much time picking to make sure that little shit becomes horny for me. I took them all off and stood naked in front of the mirror.

My anger came and I thought about Daniel. That little bitch dared to deny me! ME! Everyone wants to hook up with me. Danny Boy should be grateful that I wanted him in the first place. I didn't plan on just throwing him away, I planned on having fun with him for a while.

But out of all of that, I did manage to get something. Danny Boy likes to be told what to do. He is afraid of authority and is submissive to people stronger than him. When I scanned his body when I first saw him in his outfit, it took all my energy not to pin him on the table and take everything off. When his legs shook when I talked to him, I swear I almost came right then and there. And the little slut had the nerve to show some skin halfway into the date. My mind began to imagine how his collar would look with hickeys.

Danny Boy was scared of me. And I liked it. However, he rejected me. And I can't do with someone who disobeys me. He needs to be punished. Not that I'm a dominant, but I do like control. My whole life is hectic. I just want to be able to control something my own way.

I realized I was hard. I gripped my dick and started jerking it back and forth in front of my mirror. My mind went to Danny Boy and how he looked up at me. When my fingers lingered on his shoulder. When my foot rubbed into his crotch. The little bitch wanted me to fuck him, but he restrained himself.

And so did I.

"Fuck yeah!" I muttered to myself. I kept jerking and imagining Danny under me. Him begging me to split him in half. Him wanting me to tie him up and edge him for hours until he pleads for me to help him finish. And finally, him submitting to my every control.

"Everybody wants to fuck me!" I angrily said into the mirror.

"FUCKING BITCH!" I yelled and came onto the mirror. I panted and needed about five minutes to come down from my high. I looked at myself in the mirror and flexed my muscles.

Danny is an idiot for not wanting to come home with me. He would've enjoyed it. My only regret was not pulling out my gun and forcing him to come home or I would've shot him. I could done it. I had a gun under the table and grabbed it when Danny Boy rejected me. However, he wasn't worth it.

I let him go and decided he wasn't worth the risk.

I grabbed some tissues and cleaned up my mess. I slipped on some black briefs and laid on my bed and scrolled through emails until my door opened without warning.

"How was your date, Lucy!?" Dad asked. He saw how angry I was. He didn't assume anything at first since I've been told I have a resting bitch face. But when he saw how my clothes were piled into a corner and not in the laundry basket, he could tell it didn't go well.