EIGHTEEN

DANIEL HARPER

DANIEL HARPER

I followed behind Lucien as he angrily stomped through the hallway of the Ritz Carlton. I kept trying to talk to him but all he did was reply with one worded responses. I’ve seen Lucien angry before. But here, he’s furious. And I’m actually starting to worry for my life right now.

Lucien let the scanner scan his hotel key card as it blinked green. He swiftly opened the door, turned to look at me, and grabbed me by the arm. Before I could say anything, he tossed me into the room while I stumbled.

The sound of the door closing could be heard. I took a moment to admire the room. Room? It was basically an apartment. 

“Come on.” Lucien said as he grabbed me and began leading me through the furnished rooms towards the master bedroom. He locked the door.

Right as he turned, he leaned in and started making out with me. Not that I was objecting. He was a bit rough. His lips dominated mine. He was in control. He started sucking on my neck while I gripped his hair in relief.

“Lucien!” I moaned out. He slammed me on the wall and looked down at me.

“Why were you flirting with Marcello?” He asked me in a dark voice.

“Flirting with him? No I wasn’t! I swear! We were just talking!” I pleaded my case. His eyes were angry. 

“So why were you two so chummy with each other? Huh!?” He angrily asked.

“We were just talking about stuff! I swear, Lucien! That’s all!” I said, a few tears escaping my eyes.

Lucien grabbed me and pushed me on the bed. My back landed first. I turned to see Lucien looking down at me. His top half of his body was covered by a shadow while the bottom half was illuminated by the moonlight through the window.

“You’re mine!” He said angrily. “No one else’s.” He said.

Lucien began to move forward and caged me with arms. I looked into his amber eyes. 

“No one else’s.” I told him. He started to kiss down my neck. His hands roamed my body.

“Danny Boy. I need you.” He said in frustration. My knee went to feel his hard bulge.

“I’m here, Lucien.” I told him.

“No, Danny! I mean, I need you, badly!” It clicked what he meant. 

I started thinking about it. Lucien is a bit extreme, and from what’s happened recently, a very jealous person. I’ve witnessed the anger of Lucien up close. And the love he gives at times. He's addicted to me. To my touch, looks, neck, lips. And he's somewhat a bit toxic.