FIFTEEN

LUCIEN VITTORI

LUCIEN VITTORI

“Sir, Mr. Harper is here.” Marco said into the speaker. I admired myself in my mirror, fixing my dark hair and giving it a final run through with my hands.

I exited my room and walked through the halls and down the stairs. Standing in the middle of the living room was Danny. He was oblivious and didn’t see me coming. 

I snuck up from behind him and watched him as he admired my home. That’s when I put my hands on his shoulder. He quickly flinched and tried to jump away but I kept him in place.

He turned and looked up at me and gulped. “Lucien!” He gasped out. “You scared me.” He said.

“Never leave your back unattended.” I said. My hands were rubbing his shoulder. I looked at his soft lips. The same lips that captivated me yesterday.

“I had to cancel a lunch date with my best friend. What do you need?” He asked with sass.

“Watch your tone, Danny Boy.” I warned him. “We’re gonna do some… practice… today.” I said with a hint of speculation for him to try and figure out.

My eyes began to wonder what Danny was wearing. He had an NYU sweater on and black shorts that reached to his knees. Meanwhile, I wore a white tank top and gray sweats. 

“Sorry, sir.” He muttered with his head down. Good to know he knows his place.

“My parents aren’t home. We have the place to ourselves.” I said.

Danny looked like he wanted to throw up. “So we’re… alone?” He shakily asked.

“It’s better this way.” I bent down and nibbled the skin near his ear. I felt his body shaking under my touch.

My right hand went down to grab his left hand. His soft skin makes me want to run my fingers all over it. 

“Follow me, Danny.” I said. I kept holding his hand and started walking. He was still standing there and almost fell on the floor when I tugged him hard. 

I led him up the stairs and through the hallway towards my room. I opened the door and pushed Danny in.

He stood in my room, looking around at my furniture.

“You sure like black.” He said, looking at my black bed, black marble walls, and dark carpets and curtains.

“Black is dominant. Of course I like it.” I said. 

I quickly put my hands on his shoulder and made him go on his knees.

“Sir?” He asked on the floor, looking up at me.

“Your hand was amazing last night.” I told him.

He gulped and started sweating while on his knees.