FOURTEEN

DANIEL HARPER

DANIEL HARPER

I stood under the shower, letting the water hit my hair and clean me. Not only was I violated by Lucien, but I offered an idea that would be used in an illegal operation. I felt dirty, filthy, and stained with sin. 

The warm water turned cold quickly. I jolted at the sudden pain from the cold and turned off the water. I got my towel from the towel rack, dried myself, and tied it around my waist. I opened the curtain and stepped into the clearing where other communal showers were. 

Sitting on the sink was Angie. She had her foot on the edge and was painting her nails.

“Angie? Why are you in the boy’s bathroom?” I asked her. 

“The girl’s bathroom is full of girlies doing their 16-step skin care routine. It’s much calmer in here.” She said. She closed the bottle of nail polish and blew air on her toe nail.

“Can I change?” I asked her. Angie took a look up and down my body.

“Daniel, for a nervous wreck full of anxiety and stress, you’re pretty built.” She hopped off the table and walked towards me. “Can I?” She asked

“Sure.” I replied. She trailed her hand down my body and touched my skin. 

“Hmm, if you weren’t gay, I would’ve had the biggest crush on you.” She said and pulled her hand away.

“If I was straight, you’d be the girl I’d date.” I replied.

“Nah, I’ve decided to live a life without settling down. Anyways, how’d it go with Lucien?” She asked.

“It was…” 

“Oh, Danny Boy. We’ll go back soon, but I need something from you.”

“I deserve this, Danny Boy. After you bit me, and you tempting me all day, I need this from you.” 

“Soon you’ll be taking loads much bigger.”

“... okay-ish.” I finished. 

“What do you mean, "okayish"? Did something happen?” She asked. 

I wasn’t sure if I should tell her the whole story. The handjob I gave Lucien in the alley. Where he basically trapped me. She already knows that I’m doing sketchy things by associating with Lucien.

“Well, uh, he kissed me.” I shyly said.

“Is this a good or bad thing?” She asked. I could see she was excited and wanted to jump and cheer.

“To be honest, I’m not sure. He kinda did it out of nowhere. It caught me off guard.” I said.

“Did you enjoy the kiss?” She asked.

I thought about the kiss. It felt nice that Lucien would do something intimate, besides the handjob, without being told to. The date in itself was amazing. And when he was kissing my neck and grinding on my crotch in the closet, I felt cared for.