6 | H O U S E

When the Gilbert sisters had gotten to Stefan's house

When the Gilbert sisters had gotten to Stefan's house. Aria was still pissed that her sister had dragged her along with her. She didn't want to be third wheeling the poetic pair who make her want to throw up. She's had dishes in her room longer than they've known each other she thought.

But when she saw the house, she whistled impressed at the building in front of her. Elena walks to the front door and pulls the rope on the right side of the wall assuming it's the doorbell.

Aria who couldn't be bothered with this day anymore saw that the door was already slightly open and pushes it more before shouting out "Hello?" wanting to get this conversation done with.

"Aria!" Elena's eyes widen at what her sister was doing.

Aria shrugs "It's already open."

"Stefan?" Elena questions as they enter the living room.

"I might ask to move in" Aria mumbles to herself.

"Dead dude your door was open" She adds.

Hearing a noise behind them they see that the front door is wide open. Confused Aria walks towards the door when the familiar black crown flies towards her.

"Cosmo," she says excitedly turning round to come face to face with the same blue eyed guy who was in the woods.

"Brilliant" Aria mutters.

"I'm sorry for barging in. The door was..." Elena says turning to see the door closed.

"..Open" Elena finishes shocked and confused.

"that's not normal" Aria comments.

"You must be Elena and Aria" The guy states looking curiously at the sisters. "I'm Damon. Stefan's brother"

"That makes so much sense." Aria snorts making Elena glares at her sister and Damon to smirk.

"Oh really?" Damon asks a little intrigued about the teen.

Aria leans against the wall and grins at Damon "Yup. Both of you have that death kind of vibe about you."

"Aria! That's rude" Elena says turning her head from her sisters to Damon's "I'm so sorry about her she didn't mean it."

"I actually did," Aria comments ignoring her sister's angry expression.

Damon smirk changes to a grin and he holds his hand out for Aria "I think we'll get along just fine."

"As long as you don't get munchies in the woods, I would say the same" Aria hints to him about what happened with Vicky.

Damon realizes what she was on about and chuckles "I will keep that in mind."

Elena who was slightly confused clears her voice gaining their attention "He didn't tell me he had a brother"

Aria raises her hand "Technically he did just none that he talked too."

"Stefan's not one to brag." Damon says.

"I can tell. Can I move in here please?" She gives him her puppy eyes and pouts making him smile.

She was different he thought.

"I'm sure Stefan will be along any second." Damon walks them closer into the living room.

"This is you're living room?" Elena questions.

"Living room parlor, Sotheby's auction. It's a little kitschy for my taste. I see why my brother's so smitten." Damon explains.

"It's about time. I never though he'd get over the last one." Damon adds making Aria narrow her eyes at him. That feeling was back when she knew Stefan was lying. That comment wasn't the whole truth.

"Apparently neither did you" Aria couldn't help but say making Damon look at her surprised.

"You kept getting more intriguing Little Aria" Damon states.

Aria huffs "Just because I'm small doesn't mean you can call me little"

Damon looks back her Elena and adds "It nearly destroyed him."

"But it broke you" Aria whispers feeling his emotions. Damon heard what she had said and froze for a moment.

"The last one?" Elena asks with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Yeah. Katherine. His girlfriend?" Damon fake winces "Oh you two haven't had the awkward exes conversation yet?"

"No. they've had one deep and meaningful conversation last night" Aria says.

"Don't think he would have romanticized about his ex to her" She adds making him chuckle at her blunt reply.

"Maybe he didn't want you to think he was on the rebound. We all know how those relationships end." Damon says.

"You say it like every relationship is doomed to end." Elena says.

"You can't say that when you doomed our relationship" Aria bangs her head off the wall when she heard a pair of footsteps getting closer.

"I'm a fatalist"

"Hello Stefan" Damon says as Aria says "Dead vibe dude has appeared" Shocking the two guys and Elena.

"Elena, Aria I don't know you were coming over" Stefan says not moving his eyes from Damon.

Aria points over to her sister "Blame her. She dragged me here. By the way your brother is very entertaining."

"I know I should have called—" Elena says walking to Stefan.

"- Don't be silly. You're welcome anytime. Isn't she Stefan?"

"You too Tiny"

Aria huffs and shouts, "Shut up" Before whispering "Vampy" feeling the two guys tense she smirks.

"I should break out the family photo albums or some home movies." Damon says.

"Oh, please do" Aria nods her head.

"Thank you for stopping by Elena, Aria it was nice to see you both" Stefan's eyes still haven't left his brothers.

"Liar" Aria whispers knowing he would hear. She knows she should be shocked at how she can do certain things but it just feel so natural for her.

Stefan was scared for Aria because she knew the truth and she couldn't be compelled and was worried how Damon would react to that. However, Damon was very confused about Aria he couldn't think of hurting her, it pained him to do so, there were only two words circling his mind about Aria.

Protect her.