55 | C O O L

Aria was ready to expose the Sheriff to the missing part of the world that he'd been excluded from for way to long

Aria was ready to expose the Sheriff to the missing part of the world that he'd been excluded from for way to long. She did understand where Stiles was coming from, he was just trying to protect the only person he had left.

Keeping his father out of the supernatural world had probably saved the man numerous times from being a target. Now however things have changed, murders, people wanting answers, children scared.

There's no way for him to solve the murders without knowing the knowledge of the supernatural, it was true what she said to the Nerd, the sheriffs' heart does believe there's something more going on but without proof his mind won't let him believe it.

But now apparently that conversation is on hold until they speak to Lydia, to see if she could help them figure out where Decton went. Probably for the first time Aria kept quietly about helping to locate the Doctor.

It wasn't because she didn't want to find the man, but because she was also having problems, she could only sense part of her magic. Which did make her worry but there was too much to deal with for her to have a break down right now.

"Cora?" Aria questions a little shocked to see the girl here at school when she should be resting. "How are you feeling?" she adds, feeling the girl's forehead.

"Whoa" Cora says slapping the hand away from her face "I'm fine, whatever you did, it worked. Thank you."

Derke had told her what Aria had done for her and was grateful for what the girl had done for her and her family.

"Anyways" Stiles states clearing his throat "Theses' are Deaton's keys for the clinic," he explains looking at the red hair girl "Close your eyes, and I'm gonna put them in your hand."

"And then we're just gonna ty and see if you can feel out for his location" He slowly explains.

"Wouldn't it be easier for Aria to do it?" Cora suggests causing the hybrid to quickly shake her head.

"It's probably best for Lydia to try and see what she can do first" Aria rushes out.

She could feel Cora's eyes on her but refused to look at the girl, at the moment the only magic she knew that was actually working was her flames, but that wasn't going to help locating someone.

Cora didn't take her eyes of Aria; Derek had mentioned how serious the type of magic Aria used was. She hoped her theory was wrong but it too obvious for her to ignore.

The girl used magic saved her and now doesn't want to use any of her magic.

Something was wrong.

"It's called psychometry" Stiles says his eyes lingering on the hybrid who didn't seem okay.

"I'm not a psychic" Lydia remarks with a raised eyebrow and sweet smile.

"You're something!" Stiles shouts "Okay? just Lydia, put out your hand and..." He trails off.