18 | N O T E

Aria didn't know what was funnier how much hatred Elena had for her or how fake people were from their real emotions

Aria didn't know what was funnier how much hatred Elena had for her or how fake people were from their real emotions. Instead of blaming Aria for the death of their parents Elena has moved onto the death of Lexi because apparently Aria could have done something in order to prevent Damon front killing her. Sure they both had an odd friendship with each other but Damon had his own plans and no one would stop him front his main goal which was finding Katherine.

And knowing how she truly felt.

Jeremy and Aria had decided to go to school together since their new history teacher had wanted to speak to both of them. After their conversation yesterday Aria had decision to skip the mystic grill and stay at home with Jeremy and watch movies. Both of them knew that they needed the distraction.

Aria pouts crossing her arms as she and her brother walking into their high school "I don't get why he would want to talk to me? my grade's are perfectly fine."

Jeremy laughs and pokes her cheek "Maybe because your attendance is terrible"

"But it's so boring, and you can't really talk your pretty much failing most subject." Aria retorts.

Jeremy fake gasps, putting a hand over his heart "You are so cruel."

Aria laughs and flicks his head "Whatever" walking towards the new teacher's classroom.

"Mr Saltzman, I'm Jeremy and this is Aria Gilbert, you wanted to speak to us" Jeremy says walking into the class with Aria following behind him.

"Come in, did you know that your old teacher had a jackass file" Mr Saltzman states holding the file in his hand. "No joke it's typed on a label."

Aria snorts "No surprise there"

"Ah the opposite twin. She get's the grades and yet never comes in."

Aria smirks "Awh you know who we are, See Jer we're famous" Jeremy rolls his eyes at his sister comment.

"This is a clean slate for both of you. Now Jeremy let's talk grades.." Mr Saltzman says throwing the file in the bin.

Aria furrows her eyesbrows "Both of us? Huh? My Grades are fine."

"Yes while they are fine, you're attendance is not. If I don't think you're effort is good enough I can fail you. That mean's you being in every lesson not just mine." Mr Saltzman explains to the other twin.

"Jeremy this is also the part where you ask me what I can do to pass this year"

Jeremy nods his head. "So, what can I do?"

"Extra credit, write a paper on history. Pick a topic and keep it local. These old towns have a lot of rich history"

"No shit" Aria mumbles thinking about the supernatural world.

"You've got a week. Aria help him out."

Aria gives him a mock salute "Ay Ay Saltzman" before they walk out of the class room.

"Where you going?" Jeremy looks at his sister confused, Aria points towards the exit doors "I'm going home"

"Did you not hear what Mr Saltzman just said?"

Aria sighs "Yeah and I've decided the whole day in school won't start till tomorrow and plus Jenna's at home which means I can finally talked to her."

Jermey's frowns "Do you want me to come with you?"

Aria shakes her head with a small smile "I'll be fine. She might not tell me the truth if you are there since technically you are the only one she's biologically related too"

Jermey;s pulls his sister into a hug "Let me know what happens"

"Will do"

Finally reaching her home, she places her bag down and sits down on the couch and closes her eyes finally having silence and peace for a movement. She was proud of herself for controlling her abilities but it was becoming tiring for her to constantly trying to block everyone's emotions when some were stronger than others too.

"Your home early" The silence is broken by Jenna's voice and her footsteps getting closer towards her.

"Yup"

"Is particular reason?" Jenna questions, she knew she had done a bad job in raising the three siblings and letting Elena get away with her attitude and behaviour towards Aria.

Aria shrugs her shoulders "Maybe. Depends what answer you'll give me." She fiddles with her fingers in her lap.

Jenna sits down next to her and tilts her head confused "What do you mean?"

"Depends if you tell me the truth or not."

"The truth?" Jenna questions looks at her niece.

"The truth about who my parents are." Aria states looking directly at her aunt.

Jenna's face turns from shocked to guilty to fake confusion "I'm not sure what you mean."

"Why? considering Mom was only pregnant with one child and yet there's two of us" Aria concludes.

"How"

Aria scoffs "How? Seriously that's your response. I never understood why mom and dad treated me differently. What I or Jeremy did wrong for them to push us aside and focus on Elena. Then finding out I wasn't even there child, it makes sense..well partly."

"Would you ever have told me?" Jenna's guilty face gave Aria her answer "Right. Of course not."

"What do you know? Hmm?"

Jenna sighs "Miranda was giving birth to Jeremy, I was baby sitting Elena when there's was a knock on the door, you were there on the door steps with a note attached to you."

"A note?" Aria whispers.

Jenna nods her head "Yeah. When your mom and dad came home I showed them the note and they decided to say you were a surprise baby when Jeremy was born." Jenna confesses.

"The note. Do you still have it?" Aria asks.

Jenna shakes her head "No. we burned it"

"What did it say?"

"That whoever you were with couldn't protect you anymore and needed to be hidden. Who ever it was signed it was 'Our love will always be with you Arianna Rose'."

Aria closes her eyes "That's why I was called Aria rose?" Half questions, half states.

"We wanted you to atleast have someone of your old life. Aria was the closest name" Jenna explains. "I'm sorry." She adds.

Still with her eyes closed Aria chuckles "No your not. Your annoyed that I know the truth"

Jenna gasps looking over at her niece in shock "How? Did you?"

"Just leave me alone." Aria states done with the conversation. Hearing Jenna leave the room. Aria opens her eyes and leans her head back on the couch still processing the words from the note.

'Arianna Rose' 

A knock on the front door takes Aria away from her new thoughts, huffing at the constant knocking she stands up from the couch "I'm coming. Hold on." Opening the door to come face to face with someone who she thought was dead.

Logan Fell.

Slamming the door in his face she leans againt the wall and groans in annoyance knowing that if he's alive it mean's he's now a vampire.

"Fucking Brilliant"

———————-