13 | P L A N N E D

After the heart-to-heart with Damon, she felt lighter, like a weight had lifted off her shoulders

After the heart-to-heart with Damon, she felt lighter, like a weight had lifted off her shoulders. He was so different towards her when Elena was near him. It was so tricky for Aria she felt so protected and safe by Damon and yet with just a certain someone's presence it changes. She didn't regret telling him the truth more so worried about whom he would tell. 

Aria had gotten home a few hours ago, sitting next to her window watching as the rain droplets stream down the glass. Even if she didn't have control of her abilities the feeling of fear and panic grew inside of her making her wince and close her eyes at how powerful the emotions were.

The sound of the front door opening and slamming shut made Aria open her eyes and quickly walk downstairs. She knew that Jeremy was the only person in the house at the moment since Bambi Stefan was telling Elena a story time about his life.

How romantic

Once she had gotten downstairs and saw Matt she realized that he was the one who had just opened the front door, he and Jeremy were talking deep in conversation as they walked toward the kitchen.

"Where is she?" Matt questions Jeremy is voice filled with panic and fear scared for his sister.

"Come this way" Jeremy states he was scared himself knowing that if his theory was right, he didn't know how matt would cope. He had just found out about the supernatural world and was still processing a lot of it. Mostly confused and scared since he couldn't help his twin who was clearly suffering.

When Aria had caught up to the boys, she looked at them both confused.

"What's going- "Aria cut herself off when she saw Vicky in the corner on the floor her knees up to her chest.

"Vicky?" Aria was shocked to see her here, only a few hours ago she was passed out on Damon's couch.

"What she on?" Matt questions seeing his sister with black tinted glasses covering her eyes.

"I have no idea" Jeremy has gradually stopped uses as much as he did in the summer.

Matt walked over to his sister kneeling on the ground, talking the black glasses off her face "How you feeling Vicky?" He asks her softly.

Vicky slowly shakes her head "Not good Matty, hurt" She rubs her temples.

The Gilbert twins were behind Matt holding onto each other having the same feeling about what was happening to her.

Matt nods his head "Okay where does it hurt?"

Vicky moves her hands from her temples to her teeth "My gums, my jaw hurts" 

"my gum....there's something in my gums. It hurts." Vicky cries in pain.

Aria tenses in Jeremy hold trying not to start crying herself. She knew it. Damon had done this. She had opened up to the vampire who she thought did have a little care for her and yet he's done this. Jeremy saw his twin clenching her fists, carefully grabbing them in his her rubs her knuckles to stop her from exploding, he remembered how she caused pain to Damon and didn't want her to regret accidentally hurting him, Matt, or Vicky. The Soothing motion did help Aria and was able to push the anger away.

For now.

Matt could see his sister was starting to panic "You're okay" He tries to comfort her.

Vicky shakes her head "No. Just leave me alone" She cries.

"Don't be like that. Let's get you home" Matt says gently.

"Just turn it off!" Vicky shouts.

"Turn what off?" Jeremy whispers.

"The talking, the chatter, just turn it off!" Vicky explain.

Aria turns to her twin "Everything is sensitive for her. The smallest noise must be like a scream for her" she mutters, Jeremy nods in response hating he can't do anything for Vicky.

Vicky shrugs her brother's hands off her and walks into the living but stops as she sees the news on the tv. Jeremy turns up the volume of the tv as the report explains "Three bodies were found dead in a drug deal gone awry the bodies have yet to be identified. There were discovered at the old mystic fall's cemetery..."

"That's where we were last night" Jeremy states in shock when he and Aria had their movie day and he had learned about the supernatural they both hadn't heard from Vicky he was getting worried  but when he saw her in the woods last night she was fine and was laughing with the others he had just thought she was high and wanted to be alone

"I'm calling the cops," Matt says.

"No. don't"

"What happened after I left last night?" Jeremy questions Vicky, Aria had been in her own thoughts, Damon had killed those people, he kept Vicky alive but barely, and now. She really didn't want to believe that he would do this after their conversation. But the evidence was right in front of her.

Vicky saw him come closer to her and pushed him back making him fall  onto the floor. "Jer, you okay?" Aria asks her twin.

"I'm fine. I'm fine" He wasn't he saw his sisters face and knew strgiht away what had happened when he left her in the woods. He didn't want to leave her alone. He was begging her to leave with him but she always gave him the same answer.

'I've got to stay here'

They had hung out with the others before and thought she would have be safe with them, With not wanting to get high or drink and left early. Part of him was glad he left knowing if he would have stayed he could have been dead right now. But other part of him felt guilty that Vicky was there and now facing the consequences of what happened.

"Damn Vick" Matt comments. The four of them hear the front door open but make no movement to see who has entered the house. Still shocked at what had just occurred Infront of them.

Footsteps come closer to the living making them notice Elena and Stefan were back.

"What's wrong?"

----------------------------------

Elena will be a complete bitch in this just warning you guys :)