32 | B L O C K

"Miss Gilbert"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Miss Gilbert"

The voice of Mr Salzman causes Aria to groan and give Jeremy puppy eyes hoping he would stay with her. But only to get a smirk and a shake of his head before walking away from her.

"Yes? Mr. Grumpy" Aria grins at her history teacher who scowls at the nickname "What can I do for my least favourite teacher."

Alaric shakes his head at the young Gilbert, forgetting how different she was to Elena which now made sense to him as Jenna had explained to him why Aria had been staying more at the Salvatore house than her own home. He was surprised at the information about how Aria's biological parents had left her on Gilbert's doorstep but now he was questioning who her parents were and how they were involved with the supernatural.

"It's Elena..." He trails off scratching the back of his neck a little afraid of the fifteen-year-old who was now glaring at him.

"This is why you literally have the title of my least favorite teacher. Now if you don't mind, I have to get to class considering you don't have anything educational to talk to me about." Aria states turning around to walk the other way.

Alaric sighs "Damon is already here, he said you've been hiding from him." walking behind her and gently pushes her towards his class room.

Aria's eyes widen "Damon's here...shit" she mumbles as Mr grumpy pushes her into the room to see Elena sitting down with Stefan next to her and Damon standing next to the window with his arms crossed.

"What did you do?" Alaric glances between the vampire and witch duo, watching how Damon's full attention was on Aria who was avoiding him completely.

The girl shrugs her shoulders "I did nothing. Hand on heart." she places one of her hands onto her chest where her heart lies.

Damon snorts "I don't even need your lie detector powers to know that is bullshit."

Aria puts her hands up in defence sitting down on Alaric's wheely chair "Innocent until proven guilty." Spinning around on the chair.

"You drank all the evidence to proven you were guilty!" Damon shouts in frustration glaring at the young witch.

Aria stops spinning on the chair and gives the vampire a fake sympathetic expression "What a shame."

"Theft." Damon childish mumbles thinking about the bottle of alcohol Aria had taken from his bar and drank.

Stefan clears his throat gaining everyone's attention "Can we focus on the reason we are here." Causing him to wince in pain from the burning feeling on his arm to notice his full on was suddenly on fire.

Looking towards Aria who had a smirk on her face "You were saying?" the smirk wasn't due to the pain she was inflicting on Stefan; it was the feeling of happiness she felt as her powers grew.

The Young Queen: Aria Rose Gilbertजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें