42 | D E A L

"I've missed you Care

"I've missed you Care." Aria deeply sighs, when they had gotten back last night Aria had found Jeremy at the Salvatore house with tears down his face. After she had gotten him to calm down, he started to explain what had happened when she and Damon left to go get Elena.

Stefan had apparently heard the conversation that Katherine and Aria had and decided to use that to his advantage. He threaten Katherine that he would kill Jeremy if she didn't give him the moonstone, the Petrova didn't believe him at first and thought he was bluffing until he actually bite Gilbert's neck while Bonnie just let it happen, in the end, Katherine gave Bonnie the moonstone as she knew how much Jeremy and Aria meant to each other. She was glad Aria had somebody with her through the years instead of being alone.

Jeremy was able to push Stefan off him causing the vampire to fall into the tomb with Katherine and she did not hold back as she broke his neck continuously. This is why Caroline suggested that they should go to the Mystic Grill to distract Aria from committing a few murders.

"Missed you too Ria." Caroline was still learning how to cope with being a vampire and now with helping Tyler with his problems, she hadn't had time to see how Aria was dealing with everything.

As the two girls sat down at their seats, Tyler rushes over to them both with a worried expression.

"What's wrong?" Aria could feel his frustration and panic which was slowly increasing.

"Hey Ri, it's been a while." Tyler had felt like since his father died something had shifted and not just with him but with everyone, the only person who seemed to be normal was Matt.

Aria nods her head in agreement "I know,"

"Is something wrong?" Caroline questions him.

"This girl Mason knows stopped by the house. She said he never made it back to Florida." Tyler confesses. "My mom's freaking and she was on the phone with your mom when I left."

"Shit" Aria mutters causing Tyle to look at her in confusion "Sorry, uh I just saw Mr Salzman over then and remember I needed to ask him a question."

She glances at Caroline with a knowing look "I'll uh see you around." She says before walking over to Alaric's table "We have a problem."

"I heard" the teacher states "and it's more like you and Damon who have the problem."

Aria rolls her eyes "Oh whatever and tell Damon to get here."

As Damon arrives and sits down next to Alaric and Aria, a blonde woman entered the Mystic Grill and walks towards Matt.

"Excuse me? Do you know Tyler Lockwood?"

Damon hums "Mason's mystery woman."

"Yeah, where is he anyways?"

"Dead" Aria and Damon say together.